- 1 pound dark chocolate chips or whole bars chopped coarsely
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbs.The Spicy Olive’s Blood Orange Agrumato Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Orange Zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons The Spicy Olive’s Raspberry Dark Balsamic or Traditional, Cherry, etc…
- Cookies, Fruit, marshmallows or pound cake, for serving
Directions: Special equipment: 6-quart slow cooker Heat a 6-quart slow cooker with insert on high until hot. Combine the chocolate, cream, milk, vanilla and salt and olive oil in the hot insert. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes, then whisk the ingredients together and set on low. Whisk in the balsamic just before serving.
The information, advice and answers displayed in the Living Dayton section of WDTN.com are those of individual sponsors and not WDTN-TV/Nexstar Media Group, Inc. WDTN.com presents this content on behalf of each participating Living Dayton sponsor. Sponsored content is copyrighted to its respective sponsor unless otherwise indicated.