DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – To celebrate Black History Month, Chef Gabi Odebode from AfroMeals LLC shared her Stuffed Plantains, a delicious dish for a winter gathering, especially with the big game approaching!
You can buy her Ethiopian Berbere seasoning online or take one of her cooking classes if you’d like to make this dish!
- 1 Ripe Plantain
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 jumbo raw shrimp (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 tablespoon yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup onion (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Afromeals Ethiopian Berbere Seasoning
Click the video above to follow along with this recipe.