DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — January is National Get Organized Month and Sheri Sword from the Better Business Bureau shared tips to get tidy.
According to Sheri, getting tidy is one of the top five New Year’s resolutions for people every year. She said you may want to consider a professional organizer!
Sheri shared some tips on hiring a professional organizer:
- Understand what a professional organizer does and doesn’t do
- Determine if you really need on
- Decide on what type of service
- Set a budget
- Find a reputable organizer
- Interview a few candidates
- Compare and then hire
You can check out BBB-accredited professional organizers here.
For more information, click here or watch the video above!