DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — If you’re running out of ideas to bring to the St. Patrick’s Day party, we’ve got you covered!
Lifestyle and Food Influencer Shanisty Ireland taught us how to make a delicious Jalapeño snack!
Below is the simple and tasty recipe for Pork Rind Jalapeño Poppers.
Pork Rind Jalapeño Poppers
· 4 oz. Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds, finely crushed
· 10 jalapeño peppers, stems removed
· 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat BBQ or oven 400 degrees F.
2. Slice one side of each jalapeño pepper lengthwise and remove seeds with a spoon.
3. In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese and shredded cheese together. Fill each pepper half with the cream cheese filling.
4. Pour the crushed pork rinds onto a plate. Take each filled pepper, turn upside down and press the pepper into the pork rinds.
5. Place the peppers on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.