DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – We are hopping into the Easter season and Dayton937 has all of the brunch details. Lisa Grigsby shared some options for holiday meals, so you don’t have to cook!
Lisa said there are many options at different price points so anyone can join in. Some places are even offering a to-go option!
Dayton937 has guide for the Dayton area on its website. Click here to check it out.
Some options include:
- Brock Masterson’s Catering & Events
- The Catering House by Christopher’s
- Dorothy Lane Market Meals To Go
- elé Cake Co. Bistro & Wine Bar
- Ellie’s Restaurant at Mills Park Hotel
- El Meson
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
- Haren’s Market
- The Dayton Woman’s Club
- The Melting Pot
For more information about Dayton937, click here, and to find out more on what Lisa recommends, watch the video above!