DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — With the state setting another single-day record for COVID-19 cases, Gov. Mike DeWine urged Ohioans to follow Ohio Department of Health mandates — going as far as to bring former Gov. Chris Christie on to share his experience with the virus.
Dr. Roberto Colon, associate chief medical officer at Miami Valley Hospital, said that a lot of bad things are coming together — like indoor activities and non-adherence to mask wearing and social distancing.
As far as hospitalizations go, Colon said locally our hospitals are handling it well. The infrastructure of most hospitals was designed to handle an influx but Colon warns that it does have its limits.
- Biden plans swift moves to protect and advance LGBTQ rights
- Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- With no action by Washington, states race to offer virus aid
- New City Church to host tree lighting in Northridge on Dec. 5
- Santa, Mrs. Claus to visit Middletown neighborhoods on weekends starting Saturday