DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Along with injuries and staying fit, student athletes and their families also have to be cautious of the coronavirus.
Athletic Trainer Erin Cane with Kettering Health Network joined 2 NEWS Tuesday to discuss how kids are being kept safe as some sports seasons press on.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments