DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Oregon District tragedy took a toll on the entire community, but we need to think about those on the scene.
First responders see it all, but how do they cope with the trauma?
Julie Manuel, a licensed therapist a clinical manager of the Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center sat down with Brooke Moore Friday to discuss the kind of training first responders receive and how they can prepare for traumatic and stressful situations.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Medal of Honor sought for medic who saved hundreds of lives on D-Day
- OSU Ryan Day announces Buckeyes new starting QB
- Controversial abortion bill may soon get redo in Congress
- Early Epstein accuser: Police could have stopped him in 1997
- Crash involving ODOT mowing truck shuts down road in Preble County