DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Oregon District tragedy took a toll on the entire community, but we need to think about those on the scene.
First responders see it all, but how do they cope with the trauma?
Julie Manuel, a licensed therapist a clinical manager of the Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center sat down with Brooke Moore Friday to discuss the kind of training first responders receive and how they can prepare for traumatic and stressful situations.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive