DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Fuyao site is the focus of an award-winning documentary called “American Factory.” The film debuted on Netflix on Wednesday, but there will be several opportunities this week to view the documentary in theaters.
A public viewing was held Monday at the Victoria Theatre, and at The Neon and Little Art Theatre starting Wednesday.
Filmmakers Steven Bognar and Julia Reichert believe the film highlights Fuyao’s troubles and triumphs, as well as Dayton’s international impact.
“Fuyao is an important story for Dayton. We’re proud to be from Dayton, we’ve been telling stories from this part of the world for a while now, and it’s an epic story of globalization that comes to our little town right here,” Bognar said.
For more information on the film, click here.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive