WASHINGTON TWP, Ohio (WDTN) — A Washington Township Starbucks location on Lyons Road has closed temporarily to deep clean after a partner at the store received a positive diagnosis for COVID-19.
The store is scheduled to re-open in the next few days.
A Starbucks spokesperson said that the partner who received a positive diagnosis, and anyone that made contact with them, are currently self isolating. The company is also paying each partner while they are in isolation.
For more information on Starbucks and its response to COVID-19, click here.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends
- Public Health to distribute free face masks Thursday