DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Warrior Soccer Club announced on Sunday, April 19, that it is canceling the Adidas Warrior Soccer Classic on May 22 through May 24.
In a post to Facebook it said that its most important commodity are its people and that the potential risks outweigh the need to get back to quality competitive events.
- Ohio pro-choice and pro-life advocates gear up for possible challenges to Roe vs. Wade
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Several crews battle house fire in Riverside
- Domestic violence center receiving support, donations from Dayton fraternity members during pandemic
- Dozens gather for Black Lives Matter protest in Dayton