DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Sinclair is providing hundreds of thousands of dollars in summer term scholarships to students already enrolled and prospective students.
The college is asking that students first apply to the college, fill out an FAFSA application and then begin the scholarship application process.
The transition from spring semester to summer semester will continue the trend of online-only classes to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 on campus.
Summer 2020 classes will begin on May 11 and end on August 2.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Miami Valley football coaches hopeful for games after OHSAA reveals plan
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing