GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The group Free Ohio Now has organized dozens of rallies across the state, with one in Greene County Saturday, May 16.
The rally is set for 1 p.m. at the Greene County Courthouse.
Free Ohio Now is opposed to the state mandated stay-at-home order and the rollout of businesses reopening.
- Fossils thought to be hundreds of millions of years old found at Pennsylvania landfill
- West Carrollton School District requesting extension on operating levy
- Habitat for Humanity repairs tornado damaged home of Vietnam War veteran
- 2 adults, 2 children hospitalized after Moraine 3-car crash
- Franklin man indicted on kidnapping, theft charges