GREENE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The group Free Ohio Now has organized dozens of rallies across the state, with one in Greene County Saturday, May 16.
The rally is set for 1 p.m. at the Greene County Courthouse.
Free Ohio Now is opposed to the state mandated stay-at-home order and the rollout of businesses reopening.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- Public Health says coronavirus concerns raised after hundreds show up for protests
- Site launched to help get people back to work in the Miami Valley
- Frontier requiring temperature checks for passengers, crew before boarding
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 35,984 cases, 2,206 deaths reported