GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WDTN) – Meijer announced Friday, March 27, that it has temporarily stopped accepting product returns at all its Customer Service Desks until April 16 to continue its efforts of helping prevent the spread of the coronavirus and protect its team members and customers.
The precautionary measure also includes recalls, exchanges and deposit refunds. In its press release, Meijer ensured that it will accept returns that expire during this timeframe and has extended its eligible return policy to 120 days for all items.
Meijer has also temporarily discontinued Sodastream exchanges, automotive battery returns and carpet cleaner/power washer rentals from Bissell. The retailer will accept back any previously rented Bissell cleaner or power washer but is requesting only the customer touch the equipment and return it to the fixture.
The Customer Service Desk will remain open for lottery, Western Union and postal services.
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge
- Clifton Mill starts season Nov. 27 with updated coronavirus precautions