(WTOV) A 76-year-old man from Toronto, Ohio is taking his talents outdoors with his accordion in the hopes of lifting spirits during the coronavirus pandemic.
“It’s been 70 years I’ve been playing that box,” Alex Porreca says. “If you’ve got problems on your mind, when you play music, you don’t remember your problems, you listen into the music.”
Al is taking advantage of his talents and sharing it for anyone who wants to listen.
“My dad, being my dad, he starts marching around on the street. Neighbors are stopping people were stopping in the cars to watch him,” his son Anthony says.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- 84-year-old man taking photos of boys outside Missouri grade school charged with child porn
- Cancer medications in short supply as hospitals battle COVID-19 south of the border
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it