DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Larry Connor, CEO of The Connor Group, made $1.6 million from stock investments during the COVID-19 pandemic, and has decided to give it back to his employees.
In a surprise video conference call he let the attendees know that he would be splitting the money up and giving everyone an unexpected bonus.
“I started to think about our two most important core values: do the right thing and people count,” Connor said in his message. “I’m taking the entire $1.6 million and dividing it up amongst all of you.”
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- US lawmakers worry about child abuse during pandemic, push for more funding to help
- Universal takes first steps reviving Orlando theme park biz
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings
- US senators: Can colleges reopen safely?