BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – Kroger Health will offer an additional drive-thru COVID-19 testing at Soin Medical Center from May 19 to May 21.
This site is made possible through support from Kettering Health Network and will have operating hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Community members can register here.
Eligibility is based o
Kroger Health said that test results are expected within approximately 48 hours and it expects to administer 250 tests per day.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- Public Health says coronavirus concerns raised after hundreds show up for protests
- Site launched to help get people back to work in the Miami Valley
- Frontier requiring temperature checks for passengers, crew before boarding
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 35,984 cases, 2,206 deaths reported