HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) – Kettering Health Network is opening a new site for drive-through testing.
The site will be located at the Huber Health Center at 8701 Old Troy Pike. KHN said this site requires an order from a Kettering Health Network-affiliated provider prior to arrival. Tests are available for patients who meet one of the following criteria:
- Kettering Health Network patients requiring pre-admission testing
- Kettering Health Network symptomatic patients
- Kettering Health Network symptomatic employees
The test site will be open Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-5 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
KHN said the new location will increase the availability of testing and help control the spread of COVID-19. The test will be a self-administered nasopharyngeal swab and must be ordered by a health care provider. Patients can expect results between 24-48 hours.
Starting Friday, June 19, patients will be able to schedule a test online at ketteringhealth.org/coronavirus.
- Holes Creek bridge reopens in Washington Township
- Trotwood man sentenced to 8 years in prison for 2019 fatal shooting
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Dayton International Airport gets updated TSA technology to help with boarding process
- Lights at Historic Clifton Mill to begin this Friday, guidelines in place for COVID-19