DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Job Center will be partially reopen for appointments only May 11, according to Montgomery County officials.
Appointments will be limited to people with complex cases and those who cannot do business over the phone or online.
The exception would be for people dropping off family assistance, child support payments and documentation.
Montgomery County’s Workforce Development Department will also open Monday.
- 2 adults, 2 children hospitalized after Moraine 3-car crash
- Franklin man indicted on kidnapping, theft charges
- Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana-growing area
- Sheriff: Several homes hit by gunfire on Fer Don Rd.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: 1,150 new cases, 19 additional deaths