DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Job Center will be partially reopen for appointments only May 11, according to Montgomery County officials.
Appointments will be limited to people with complex cases and those who cannot do business over the phone or online.
The exception would be for people dropping off family assistance, child support payments and documentation.
Montgomery County’s Workforce Development Department will also open Monday.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- Public Health says coronavirus concerns raised after hundreds show up for protests
- Site launched to help get people back to work in the Miami Valley
- Frontier requiring temperature checks for passengers, crew before boarding
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 35,984 cases, 2,206 deaths reported