(CNN) – Talk about getting away from it all. Jared Leto says he just found out about the novel coronavirus pandemic.
The actor tweeted Tuesday that he was on a silent 12-day meditation in the desert.
Leto says he had no phone or communication with anyone. So when he came back from his jaunt he realized things had changed a lot in that time span.
In his statement, Leto says he walked out “into a very different world.”
He also wrote he hopes his fans are safe and that he is “sending positive energy to all.”
Leto’s next project is a starring role in the movie “Moribus.”
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- Variants and vaccines: How worried should we be?
- Husted stops by vaccination site in Westerville, reminds Ohioans to stay the course
- Yellow Springs flower shop to lay garland in honor of lives lost to COVID-19
- Several Ohio schools to return to in-person learning Monday