DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – James Taylor and His All-Star Band, with special guest Jackson Browne, have postponed their visit to Wright State University until June 14, 2021.
Previously purchased tickets will be honored for all of the rescheduled dates and fans are encouraged to hold onto their tickets.
Taylor’s record company said in a press release that if a fan is unable to attend the rescheduled date, for them to reach out to the point of purchase for information on refunds.
- Northridge Schools to stay remote until Nov. 4 after more staff isolate, quarantine
- SUV goes airborne, hits front of house in Dayton
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- ‘He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work’ – Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say