CLIFTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A generous, and anonymous, person has donated part of their stimulus check to the Historic Clifton Mill to help pay its employees who were laid off due to the coronavirus outbreak.
In its post, a spokesperson for the mill thanks the anonymous donor for supporting its staff while many are struggling.
Clifton Mill is known for its “Legendary Lights of Clifton Mill” light display during the holidays, as well as being one of the largest water-powered gristmills still standing today.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 35,513 cases, 2,155 deaths
- Massive US protests raise fears of new virus outbreaks
- Ohio order signed to reopen daycare centers; officially reopen Sunday
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 35,034 cases, 2,149 deaths
- US food prices see historic jump and are likely to stay high