BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – Staff at Ferguson Hall Freshman School in Beavercreek made a video reminding students they were still working and that they missed them, but they added a little Disney flair to it.
Assistant Principal Jonathan Webb told 2 NEWS that they decided to do the video because they missed their students and wanted to show them that they were thinking of them.
“We want them to smile even though the circumstances aren’t great,” Webb said.
The schools Facebook page shares encouraging words with students, reminding them that teachers and staff are there for them even if they aren’t physically present.
- Pandemic turns Tupperware into an ‘it brand’
- Several medics called after RTA bus hits pole in Butler Twp.
- 3 dead in knife attack in French church; terrorism suspected
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- Florida parents sue over mask mandate for students