MEDINA, Ohio (WJW) — An Ohio man didn’t let the stay-at-home order keep him from giving his wife “her favorite birthday ever” last week.
Blaise Rosser said Lisa’s birthday was Friday. He couldn’t go to the store to buy her a gift, because their son has asthma and is considered “at risk.”
So Blaise organized a surprise video conference call with family and friends instead.
“She had no idea that this was going on and I walked her into my new home office and sat her in front of the screen and we all sang her ‘Happy Birthday,'” Rosser said. “She said that this is her favorite birthday ever.”
Watch the video above for the surprise.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Centerville gym one of first in Miami Valley to reopen
- CrossFit gym opens early for Memorial Day workout honoring fallen heroes
- Centerville holds virtual Memorial Day ceremony
- As grilling season heats up, meat prices are up while supply is down
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 32,477 cases, 1,987 deaths