DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dorothy Lane Market has added floor stickers to encourage social distancing while you pick up your groceries.
“When you spot the dot, please stop, and we’ll help you as soon as we can,” said store officials in a Facebook post.
Dorothy Lane is the latest grocery store to incorporate this type of safety measure to ensure customers are staying 6 feet apart.
They installed the stickers Tuesday. They read, “We’re all in this together. Please wait here.”
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife