DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dorothy Lane Market has added floor stickers to encourage social distancing while you pick up your groceries.
“When you spot the dot, please stop, and we’ll help you as soon as we can,” said store officials in a Facebook post.
Dorothy Lane is the latest grocery store to incorporate this type of safety measure to ensure customers are staying 6 feet apart.
They installed the stickers Tuesday. They read, “We’re all in this together. Please wait here.”
- Springfield school district to stagger return to in-person classes
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Prayer vigil held for COVID-19 patients in Fairborn
- Applications available for Preble County CARES Act funding
- Springfield’s ‘Holiday in the City’ event canceled for 2020