DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dorothy Lane Market has added floor stickers to encourage social distancing while you pick up your groceries.
“When you spot the dot, please stop, and we’ll help you as soon as we can,” said store officials in a Facebook post.
Dorothy Lane is the latest grocery store to incorporate this type of safety measure to ensure customers are staying 6 feet apart.
They installed the stickers Tuesday. They read, “We’re all in this together. Please wait here.”
- Experts ‘strongly encourage’ pregnant women to be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Target to require masks for workers in areas with substantial COVID risk
- Nightbirde withdraws from ‘America’s Got Talent’ after health takes ‘a turn for the worse’
- Tuxedoed groom accused of shooting 2 in wedding night dispute during traffic jam
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 895 new cases reported