(WDIV) A Detroit bus driver has died of COVID-19 after voicing his concerns about inadequate safety measures on the job.
Jason Hargrove posted a video complaining about coughing passengers, urging folks to “take this seriously” on March 21st.
Union president Glenn Tolbert said he’s devastated by Hargrove’s death.
Tolbert said buses are being cleaned more often and drivers were given gloves and a mask.
“It looks like we didn’t do enough,” Tolbert said.
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- Making military history accessible by keeping veteran’s stories alive
- .25 percent earned income tax levy on the ballot for Troy residents
- Ohio State preparing for Nebraska not a national championship
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place