DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Weather permitting, Dayton Public Schools plans to utilize a drive-up method for food distribution through April 3.
So long as the weather is nice, all families should either walk or drive up to the front of the distribution site and remain in their vehicles, or stand in line. Someone will meet you outside and ask for your student’s name before bringing the meals out to you or your vehicle.
If the weather does not cooperate, use the lobby and school hallways to form lines while receiving your meals. Cones will be used to mark the appropriate social distance that should be maintained for those in line. There will be a table for check-in and another table where food will be placed.
Distribution occurs each Wednesday between 9 a.m. and noon and includes five breakfasts and five lunches.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife