MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Data Processing Board is meeting Wednesday, May 13, at 9 a.m. to discuss the purchase of equipment for the Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management.
The board decides on all software, hardware and technology purchases for they county and will discuss whether it should buy two HazMat chemical detectors, a tactical robot and a digital X-Ray system
This meeting will be held by Zoom to uphold the county and states social distancing guidelines.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Educator says community, support, and schedules important for successful virtual learning
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 93,031 cases, 3,529 deaths
- Preble County Fair underway, limited to junior fair
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 92,087 cases, 3,515 deaths
- Schools reconsider opening plan following Public Health’s recommendations