PREBLE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Preble County Public Health (PCPH) has confirmed the first death in Preble County from COVID-19.
The individual is a female,60, who tested positive for the virus in March.
“Our entire staff extends our deepest and heartfelt condolences to all the family members in the wake of this tragedy,” said Erik Balster, Health Commissioner, in a press release. “Preble County is a close community. This affects us all.”
Balster said in the advised the county in a press release to stay home, stay away from others and not to let your guard down.
PCPH will continue to provide data on their website at covid.madisonph.org and on social media @PrebleCoHealth.
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 2,015 new cases, 8 additional deaths
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- Kidnapping suspect arrested, awaiting extradition to Ohio
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania