MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – State and local leaders are gathering to highlight safety measures being taken on the day restaurants in Ohio reopen inside dining.
State Representative Niraj Antani (R-Miamisburg) joined TJ Chumps owners Terry Brill and Jim Dunn, along with Miamisburg Mayor Michelle Collins to highlight the safety precautions being taken at restaurants to combat the Coronavirus. The event highlighted restaurants are complying with the safety regulations required to reopen inside dining, and that it is safe for citizens to return to their favorite restaurants.
Tables at TJ Chumps have been separated, employees are wearing masks and cleaning more often. Rep. Antani said Ohioans can both combat the virus and responsibly restart the economy.
According to Antani, more than 92 percent of the Ohio economy is now in operation across the state.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Centerville gym one of first in Miami Valley to reopen
- CrossFit gym opens early for Memorial Day workout honoring fallen heroes
- Centerville holds virtual Memorial Day ceremony
- As grilling season heats up, meat prices are up while supply is down
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 32,477 cases, 1,987 deaths