DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Community Golf Course will reopen Friday, May 15, after closing in April because of the pandemic.
During the initial reopening, golf carts will be limited to one person and tee-time intervals have been increased.
The course is asking that everyone wear masks in common public areas and maintain social distancing of at least 6-feet apart.
Additionally, bunker rakes, ball washers, water fountains and other commonly touched items have been removed from the course.
For a complete list of the new rules and guidelines please click here.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- US lawmakers worry about child abuse during pandemic, push for more funding to help
- Universal takes first steps reviving Orlando theme park biz
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings
- US senators: Can colleges reopen safely?