CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – Clark County has issued an order that starting May 4 anyone entering county government offices or municipal court must wear a face mask.
The county explains in the order that anyone without business at its offices or courts should not come to said buildings, but that anyone who does enter will be subject to non-invasive healthcare screenings.
These screenings will be with a touch-free thermometer. Admittance into its buildings is dependent on the results of the test.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Miami Valley football coaches hopeful for games after OHSAA reveals plan