CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – There is now a second confirmed case of COVID-19 in Champaign County, according to the Champaign Health District (CHD).
The individual is a female in her 50s and we’re told she is hospitalized. All contacts have been asked to self-quarantine and are being monitored by CHD.
All residents are encouraged to follow the social distancing guidelines and stay at home order put in place by state officials.
You can also call the Ohio Department of Health’s COVID-19 hotline at 1-833-427-5634.
- Rent comes due as issues persist with state unemployment system, despite reinforcements
- When will coronavirus cases peak in Ohio? Models say it could be weeks
- Miami Valley Warmline offers mental health support during pandemic
- Dayton Children’s offers advice for families in quarantine through video series
- VIDEO: Husband sings through nursing home window to his 83-year-old wife