BUTLER COUNTY, OH (WDTN) – The Butler County General Health District (BCGHD) is currently investigating several COVID-19 cases among Miami University students with links to off campus social gatherings in Oxford, OH from May 8 to May 16.
BCGHD said in a release that it is contacting anyone believed to have been in close contact with an infected individual.
Those that have had contact should self-monitor for fever or COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days from their last day in Oxford.
- ‘I honestly teared up’: Man finds massive 9 carat diamond at Arkansas park
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Greenville pastor skydives to raise money for Type 1 diabetes
- 1st deadly grizzly attack recorded in nation’s largest park
- Dayton restaurant, bar support extending alcohol sale curfew