BUTLER COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Butler County Fair has been canceled and new ideas are being considered for the Junior Fair.
Organizers said in a post to Facebook that committees are being formed to come up with options for aged exhibitors to show their projects at the Junior Fair.
The next board meeting regarding the Senior Fair will be June 9 at 7 p.m.
At this time no plan has been announced but it is believed that more information will be available in the weeks to come.
- LIVE: Air Force One lands as Trump makes way to Circleville rally
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Fountain damaged after someone dumps dish soap into it
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal