KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Alter High School and the Alter Booster Association have announced that AlterFest has been canceled for Labor Day weekend.
In a press release the school said that its planning process led it to the conclusion that the publics health and safety priority.
The school plans to welcome festival-goers next year on Labor Day weekend.
- LIVE: President Trump arrives in Ohio, heads to Circleville rally
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Fountain damaged after someone dumps dish soap into it
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal