KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Alter High School and the Alter Booster Association have announced that AlterFest has been canceled for Labor Day weekend.
In a press release the school said that its planning process led it to the conclusion that the publics health and safety priority.
The school plans to welcome festival-goers next year on Labor Day weekend.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Former Buckeyes share reaction to Big Ten’s decision to postpone fall sports
- Gift card bonus buy program returns to downtown Dayton
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Russia approves first coronavirus vaccine
- Govt. enters $1.5B deal to produce 100 million Moderna vaccine doses