MIAMI VALLEY, Ohio (WDTN) – AccessMD Urgent Care has three drive-thru testing locations in the Miami Valley for residents experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or antibody tests for those who think they’ve had symptoms before.
Like other testing sites, an order from a licensed provider is required to be tested for COVID-19. No appointment is needed and those tested will be notified of the results within three to five days.
Antibody testing costs $60 and does not imply immunity to COVID-19. The intent is to provide peace of mind for those who believe they’ve experienced symptoms of the coronavirus.
Services are available 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday through Sunday. Drive-thru testing is available at:
More information can be found on its website.
- LIVE: President Trump arrives in Ohio, heads to Circleville rally
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Fountain damaged after someone dumps dish soap into it
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal