Thanks to the generous support of Miami Valley residents and our sponsors, we collected more coats and winter accessories than ever during our 40th Annual Coats for Kids campaign.
Coats can begin to be picked up after Distribution Day on Friday, Nov. 3.
If you receive services from any of the organizations below, you may contact them for a coat.
Pick-up locations for Coats for Kids 2023
- Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley
- Miami Valley Child Development Center
- East End Community Center
- Northridge Schools (Students only)
- Springfield Schools (Students only)
- University of Dayton ECHO program
- Life Enrichment Center
- El Puente
- Victory Project
- St. Vincent DePaul
- Additional Coats may be available at House of Bread (937)-520-3989.
WDTN and Dayton’s CW are proud to work with our partners for the campaign, including LCNB National Bank, Walmart and Catholic Social Services. In-kind partners include Cintas Corporation and RUSH Transportation and Logistics.