Brooke Moore joined the 2 NEWS team in August 2010 as an Associate Producer for 2 NEWS TODAY. She was the morning show reporter from 2011-2014 before becoming the co-anchor of 2 News TODAY in December of 2014.
In July of 2017, Brooke joined Mark Allan at the news desk as co-anchor of 2 NEWS.
Brooke earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications with a specialization track in Broadcasting at Wright State University.
When she’s not working, Brooke enjoys running/hiking, traveling, reading, enjoying local restaurants, seeing shows at the Schuster, and continuing her search for the perfect doughnut.
- Birthday: August 28
- Hometown: Dayton, OH
- Top Five Interests: Reading, drinking coffee, cooking and trying new local restaurants, going to the movies, traveling to any place with a beach.
- Favorite music: Pop, oldies, show tunes– anything that gets me dancing.
- Favorite movie: Broadcast News
- Favorite show: Boardwalk Empire
- Favorite Books: Too many to list! Anything by Gillian Flynn and Liane Moriarty.
- Hero: My parents.
- One person I’d like to have dinner with: My grandpa. I’d love to hang out with him one more time, eating tacos from El Greco’s.
Contact Brooke here: