MIAMI VALLEY, Ohio (WDTN) – Are you or a loved one looking to get tested for COVID-19? The State of Ohio is partnering with local health facilities to offer pop-up locations now that tests are open to anyone who wants one.
Most of these locations require you to complete a screening process before being tested. Screening criteria as well as other important testing information for each community health center or retail location can be found below:
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- Official: Chinese vaccines’ effectiveness low
- Chloé Zhao becomes 1st woman of color to win top DGA honor