DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Downtown Dayton Partnership is offering a primarily virtual First Friday event on June 5.
Participants can explore downtown Dayton dining, arts, culture, shopping, and entertainment from their own homes, or visit the downtown community as businesses start to responsibly reopen.
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- Official: Chinese vaccines’ effectiveness low
- Chloé Zhao becomes 1st woman of color to win top DGA honor