- For information on Donald Trump Jr.’s campaign rally in Tipp City, click here.
- To apply for coronavirus relief grants in Warren County, click here.
- To purchase tickets for the online Dayton Independent Film Festival, click here.
- To find out more on how to attend the Centerville City School’s Board of Education meeting on Monday, Sept. 28th, click here.
- For volunteer opportunities and to donate to 4 Paws for Ability, click here.
- To find other ways to help Crossroads Church in Dayton, click here.
- To help with West Dayton Cleanup, click here.
- The application period has been extended and the maximum award raised for the City of Dayton CARES Act Small Business Grants – Learn more here
- Katmai National Park & Preserve in Alaska is having its annual “Fat Bear Campaign Poster” contest. To read more or submit a picture of your favorite fat bear, click here.
- Learn about Montgomery County’s Appliance Amnesty Weekend here
- Sign up for Senator Brown’s virtual Black Women’s Health Symposium here
- If you would like to leave your photos and memories of James Day you can find out how here
- For more information on free financial literacy classes during Hispanic Heritage Month, click here.
- To host a voter registration event at your salon or barbershop, click here.
- Donate to Fudge Foundation, click here.
- To participate in the virtual Hispanic Heritage Festival, click here.
- For information on attending the drive-in concert at the Dayton Mall, click here.
- Military and overseas voters who have not yet registered to vote or submitted a request for an absentee ballot can click here to do so.
- RSVP to a virtual rally with Jill Biden by clicking here.
- Miami Valley Meals and Daybreak Dayton are partnering to make meals for those in need. Click here to find out how you can receive meals prepared by the kids at Daybreak.
- Fans can register to compete and learn more about the Chipotle Challenger Series by clicking here.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is hosting a virtual town hall Wednesday, Sept. 16th at 4:30 p.m. To watch, follow this link.
- Learn how you can participate in a nationwide viewing of a new documentary on John Lewis here
- Learn how to apply for grant money available to farmers affected by COVID-19 here
- Find the schedule for flu shot clinics at Dayton rec centers here
- Click here for more information on Dayton Black Restaurant Week
- SCARF is hosting the 8th Annual Operation Shelter Supplies at Shelby County Animal Shelter. The event is Saturday, Sept. 12, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Click here to see what items are being asked for.
- Find the City of Dayton’s CARES Coronavirus Relief Act Application by clicking here.
- Learn more about the Dayton Greek Festival by clicking here.
- Click here to find information on your nearest flu vaccination location.
- Click here to see Dayton Metro Library’s shelf-stable meal pickup schedule.
- The City of Springfield is accepting applications for its Community Police Advisory Team. Click here to apply.
- To register for the 5th Annual Community Mutt Strut, click here.
- Click here to read the press release outlining the cuts made by the OHSAA.
- Click here for more information about Wilson Health’s new drive-up COVID-19 testing site.
- Residents of Shelby County can sign up to work or clean the polls by calling 937-498-7209 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To report unemployment fraud or check your account, click here.
- Seniors need help caring for their homes during the pandemic, while hospitality workers need help bringing home a check. Click here to learn more about a program that is working to fill both needs.
- To find out how you can take part in Piqua’s annual Chocolate Walk, click here.
- A Beavercreek teacher’s motivational message is going viral on social media. Click here for the video.
- Find more information about the Save Our Stages effort by clicking here.
- Click here to register for the Humane Society of Greater Dayton’s 2020 Furry Skurry.
- Cheryl Coker will be laid to rest on Tuesday, Sept. 8. To leave your condolences on the funeral homes website, click here.
- To register for the upcoming Virtual Furry Skurry with the Humane Society of Greater Dayton, click here.
- The Sidney-Shelby County YMCA will host a community blood drive Tuesday, Sept. 2, from 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. Donations can be scheduled at www.DonorTime.com or by calling 937-461-3220.
- The Fashion Meets Food Truck Rally is being held at Welcome Stadium Sunday, Aug. 30, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here to find out more about the event.
- The 8th Annual Ed Daniel Memorial Blood Drive is taking place Saturday, Aug. 29, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the St. Matthew Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall. If you would like to donate blood, click here or call 937-461-3220.
- Dayton Community Blood Center is hosting the “Back 2 School” blood drive Friday, Aug. 28, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Click here to sign up for a time slot.
- TO see the changes RTA says take effect August 30 click/tap here
- Click here to contact Truck N4 Tykes as they collect donations for those affected by Hurricane Laura.
- Are COVID-19 heart-related issues the reason sports are canceled? Click here to hear from an expert with Dayton Children’s.
- The Board of Education of the Dayton City School District will have a special meeting Friday, Aug. 28 to discuss the employment of public employees. Click here to find out how you can watch.
- Mercy Health is offering mobile mammogram screenings at the West Enon Church of God. To schedule an appointment for Thursday, Aug. 27, call 937-523-9332. Walk-ups are also accepted.
- To view the map of the Census Parade route, click here.
- If you wish to help the family of Dorieles Reyes, you can donate to their GoFundMe page by clicking here.
- Premier Health’s plan to open several new COVID-19 testing sites also means their site at UD Arena will be moved. Click here for more details.
- Miamisburg City Schools will hold a special meeting tonight to discuss it’s three reopening options at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 19. Click here to watch the virtual meeting live.
- Centerville’s Goodwill Store and Donation Center will have open interviews on Tuesday, Aug. 25, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. If you’re interested, email email@example.com.
- OHSAA’s updated requirements and recommendations for fall sports, click here.
- Find the Your Local Election Headquarters November Absentee Voter Guide here
- If you wish to sign the petition by OSU quarterback Justin Fields, click here
- The Dayton Dragons 50/50 raffle tickets are now available online click here
- If you think you have the perfect tree for Courthouse Square this holiday season find out how to nominate your tree here
- To watch Kettering City Schools special meeting for its Back to School Plan, click here.
- If you’d like to contribute to a GoFundMe for Beirut relief, click here.
- You can find the application for Preble County’s CARES Act Housing Assistance Program by clicking here.
- Watch the Kettering City Schools Board meeting here
- If you’re an accountant and want to sign up to work the polls and earn education credits head here
- If you need help with your electric bill find your options here
- For an application or to find out how to apply for the Preble County CARES Act Housing Assistance Program, click here.
- A Union mother with six children with special needs is in need of major home repairs. You can make a donation to help her by clicking here.
- Col. Patrick Miller, 88th Air Base Wing and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base commander, is hosting a Dependent Education Situation Update Wednesday, Aug. 12 at 4:30 p.m.
- American Medical Response (AMR) announced it’s hiring a new class of EMTs in September and plans to pay them for on-the-job training. Anyone interested can apply on the AMR website by Aug. 19.
- Montgomery County officials announced Tuesday that those currently receiving unemployment insurance benefits may qualify for a free monthly RTA bus pass through RTA’s mobile fare system, Tapp Pay. Click here for the details.
- CBC is looking for donors to be “Crisis Warriors.” If you have recovered from COVID-19, your could donate plasma at www.GivingBlood.org or call (937) 461-3220.
- Watch the ribbon cutting for Kettering Health Network in Piqua by clicking here.
- To see popular stops in our area during the World’s Longest Yard Sale, click here.
- For important information on what items are exempt during the Sales Tax Holiday, click here.
- The Dayton Art Institute is launching its first “Virtual Oktoberfest” fundraiser as a way to safely celebrate the popular festival while raising operating revenue for the museum. Click here to learn more.
- Learn more about assistance available through Montgomery County’s COVID-19 relief programs by clicking here.
- Central State University has released its plans for getting students back in the classroom for the 2020-21 school year. Click here to read more.
- Find the list of events to commemorate the Oregon District shooting, including a virtual nine minutes of silence, on the City of Dayton’s website
- Get the details about Centerville’s Clean Sweep event by clicking here.
- The Dayton Dragons 50/50 raffle tickets are now available online click here
- The back-to-school survey for Northridge parents can be found here.
- The City of Centerville is about to kick off Clean Sweep 2020 — a city-wide bulk pick up service for waste items. Click here to find out more about this years sweep.
- The 20th Annual African American Wellness Walk will go from Aug. 3 to Aug. 14. Click here to read more about it and to sign up.
- The Xenia Masonic Center is hosting a blood drive Monday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. To help the region maintain its blood supply, click here.
- Click here to buy tickets for the Dayton Dragon’s 50/50 Raffle.
- Governor Mike DeWine signed an executive order July 31 to end the sale of alcohol at bars and restaurants after 10 p.m. Click here to read it.
- For more information on the adoption process, head to the Animal Resource Center website here.
- The City of Centerville’s recycling program is now completely automated and more than 5,000 recycling containers have been distributed throughout the city. Click here for more details.
- The Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) has been notified that several Ohio residents have received unsolicited packages containing seeds that appear to have originated from China. Learn more here.
- Hue 12 Studios is dedicating a day to job seekers. For people laid off, the studio is offering a starter headshot session–normally priced at $100–for free. Click here for the details.
- The Preble County Fair is making final adjustments because of DeWine’s recent order. The full amended rules and schedule can be found here
- Montgomery County says two new programs have been created to help alleviate some financial pressure brought on by the pandemic. Click here for more.
- To access “Ohio State Fair Anywhere,” click here.
- The City of Dayton, the Oregon District Business Association, and the Downtown Dayton Partnership are inviting the community to share a photo that will be used to create a public mosaic as we approach one year since the tragedy in the Oregon District. Click here for the details.
- You can contact the Montgomery County Victim/Witness Division 24 hour crisis hotline at 937-225-5623.
- You can watch the Dayton City Commission meeting on July 29 live starting at 6 p.m. by clicking here.
- Click here to buy a remembrance candle for the 9 Minutes of Silence event scheduled for Aug. 4. Organizers ask that you post a photo of your lit candle on social media with #DaytonShines.
- You can contribute to funeral costs for the man shot and killed on I-75 in July 27 by clicking here.
- The FDA has added dozens more hand sanitizers to a list of products that should be avoided after they tested positive for methanol contamination. Click here to read more.
- Families with children attending Vandalia-Butler schools can register for online learning here.
- Click here to see the City of Centerville’s rules for its 2020 photo contest.
- The City of Dayton has revealed plans for a series of events to honor the victims of the Oregon District mass shooting one year after the tragedy. Click here to learn more.
- For a list of all the streets being fixed as part of Piqua’s Street Resurfacing Program, click here.
- Those interested in volunteering at polls for the upcoming election can click here.
- To learn how you can adopt a duck for the URS Rubber Duck Regatta, click here.
- Click here to find out how you can donate blood with the Community Blood Center.
- The owner of Sew What has been working with volunteers to sew thousands of masks since April. Click here to find out how you can get one.
- Volunteer or receive services that help combat social isolation and loneliness in the elderly: Find a location that can help by clicking here. For area agencies on aging click here. And for the Letters Against Isolation program, click here.
- To watch “A Socially Distanced Conversation: President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden”, click here.
- You can apply for a CARES grant for your Greene County small business by clicking here.
- The University of Dayton plans to launch a program this fall to provide out-of-school support for children. Click here for the details.
- To learn how to properly disinfect your room during the pandemic, click here.
- A travel advisory was issued on July 22 for all Ohioans traveling from states with high virus rates. Click here for the details.
- The Ohio Restaurant Association is looking for a consistent set of rules of the food industry to follow during the pandemic. Click here to read more about their Unified Industry Voice campaign.
- A Centerville parent launched an online petition for the school to offer an entirely in-person option.
- If you would like to participate in an upcoming Moderna coronavirus vaccine trial at UC Health, click here.
- The deadline for tornado assistance is Aug. 1, for those affected by the Memorial Day Tornadoes click here to apply for aid.
- Country Time Lemonade is offering $100, in the form of a prepaid card, to 1,000 sweepstakes winners to help ‘bail out’ all those failing lemonade stands. Click here for the details.
- Headshot Booker is working with photographers to do 10,000 headshots for the unemployed. For free headshots click here.
- If you want to be part of the virtual audience for The Voice head here to register.
- Click here to see the COVID-19 Event Risk Assessment Planning Tool
- City of Springfield officials will distribute a limited supply of 30-day bus passes to residents near the South Limestone Kroger that closed earlier this year using a surplus of funds remaining from a shuttle service. Click here for details.
- To learn more about fundraising events for SICSA or to buy face masks to benefit SICSA head here
- Montgomery County is expanding its eligibility requirements for small businesses to receive aid through its Office of CARES Act. Click here to see those updated requirements.
- Greene County Public Health is asking residents of the county for donations of hand-sewn masks to help with supplying schools when students and staff return for the fall. Click here for more details.
- Montgomery County commissioners launched a second financial assistance program created by their Office of CARES Act to help with housing assistance, among other expenses. Click here for more information.
- You can read more about the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools operating levy that will appear on the November ballot here
- The City of Centerville is offering grants to qualifying businesses through its newly-revamped Community Improvement Corporation. Click here for the details.
- Click here to read the facial covering mandate issued by the Ohio Department of Health.
- Culture Works says a lot of people have converted their season tickets into pure donations to support the arts community. Click here for more information.
- “Hamilton” is coming to Dayton in 2022. Click here for the details.
- Dayton Metro Library is offering free meal distributions at all 18 of its locations until Aug. 27. Click here for times and locations.
- Find Link bike share’s COVID-19 response plan by clicking here.
- Learn more about the authority between Ohio counties and the state when it comes to virus shutdowns by clicking here.
- Click here to get a downloadable workbook to help kids cope during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The Community Blood Center invites people who have recovered from COVID-19 to donate their plasma. Click here to sign up for a day and time.
- The City of Bexley awarded Dr. Amy Acton with the “Citizen of the Year Award.” Watch the entire ceremony here.
- To donate to “A Change of Awareness” and help decide the shape of the 2017 World Beard and Mustache Champions facial hair, click here.
- For more information on volunteering with the Dayton Sewing Collaborative or getting your own mask, click here. You can also request a mask here.
- See what’s in store for Dayton’s First Friday on July 3 by clicking here.
- You can find guidelines for K-12 schools released by the state of Ohio by clicking here.
- Neighborhoods Over Politics, is urging families that need help to apply for grant money. The deadline to apply is Monday, July 6, click here for that link.
- Dr. Jack Thomas has taken office as the 9th president of Central State University. See his full interview with 2 NEWS here.
- Dayton City Commissioners have passed a mandatory mask ordinance. Click here to read it.
- Garth Brooks is playing live at over 300 drive-in theaters across North America. Click here to buy tickets for Saturday, June 27, at Dixie Twin Drive-in.
- For Greene County Public Health’s COVID-19 hotline click here.
- You can find COVID-19 testing sites by clicking here.
- For adoption information from the Humane Society of Greater Dayton, click here.
- The University of Dayton released its final plan for students to return to campus this fall. Read more by clicking here.
- On Wednesday, July 1, all Preble County District Libraries will welcome back patrons to the building, with safety precautions in place. Click here for the details.
- The Downtown Dayton Partnership (DDP), along with small business development partners, is inviting business owners to apply to the first session of the Downtown Dayton Retail Lab. Click here to learn more.
- You can purchase a t-shirt to support artists and programs at We Care Arts by clicking here.
- For a full list of the new safety measures the Dayton Metro Library has put into place click here.
- You can watch a full explanation of The Land Bank’s “Thriving Neighborhoods Expansion” here.
- To learn more about pet adoptions in the Dayton area, check out SICSA, the Montgomery County Animal Resource Center, or the Humane Society of Greater Dayton.
- The Dayton Unit of the NAACP will host a virtual town hall at 6 p.m. on June 22. Click here to join the event via Zoom.
- Kings Island is set to open July 2, be sure to review the new policies the amusement park has put in place here.
- Click here to register for the Dayton Engineering, Technology and Security Clearance Virtual Career Fair on June 23.
- To register and donate to 4 Paws For Ability’s 2020 5K click here.
- Wright State sent out educational resources for staff and students about Juneteenth on topics including Education is Freedom, The Historical Legacy of Juneteenth, and What Is Juneteenth?
- Learn how to get tickets to the free concert at the Dayton Mall here
- Public Health released a list of locations where they have identified clusters, or outbreaks, of COVID-19. Click here to see the list.
- The Dayton Human Relations Council is hosting a 90 minute Zoom call on June 25 to discuss race. Register in advance by clicking here.
- In a Facebook group called, “Be Heard By The AG,” Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost asks for comments, experiences and suggestions and has been closely monitoring Ohioans’ ideas for law enforcement reforms.
- Click here to make a donation to With God’s Grace food pantry.
- Pop-Up Patio, a City of Dayton pilot program, provides businesses with guidance on planning, installing and operating new patios and customer seating on private property or in public right-of-way areas, including sidewalks or curbside parking zones. Click here to learn more.
- To reserve a time slot for Moraine’s grab-and-go meal program click here.
- Click here to read more on why it can be difficult to convict officers in some police brutality cases.
- Members of the University of Dayton President’s Council sent an open letter to the UD community on Monday to outline anti-racism efforts the university is undertaking. Click here to learn more.
- For more information about Montgomery County Job & Family Services’ online resources, click here.
- To register to vote or to update your voter registration online click here.
- Click here to see Dr. Amy Acton on CNN’s ‘The ABC’s of COVID-19″ with Sesame Street. She joins the town hall right at the five minute mark.
- Clark County Right to Life is hosting its 2020 Annual Ride Walk or Run for Life Saturday, June 13. Click here for more information about the event.
- For information on how to access CVS COVID-19 testing or other testing sites, click here.
- Montgomery County officials held a news conference Thursday to announce the launch of a program to help small businesses recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to learn more.
- Find the schedule for school lunches in Springfield from Second Harvest go here
- For more information on the Dayton Amateur Baseball League, click here.
- The Dayton City Commission is meeting to discuss racism as a public health issue. Click here to watch live Tuesday, June 9, at 5 p.m.
- Johnston Farm and Indian Agency is opening for the summer on June 18 through the end of August. For more information on the precautions being taken for visitors click here.
- Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools is having a special Board of Education meeting June 8 at 7 p.m. Click here to watch it on the district Youtube channel.
- Ohio State Park lodges are reopening. Click here for the details.
- The Downtown Dayton Partnership is offering a primarily virtual First Friday event on June 5. Click here to learn more.
- Troy Mayor Robin Oda issued a proclamation Thursday, calling on city leaders to improve community relations with minorities. To do so, they are in the process of reviving the Human Relations Commission. All Troy residents are welcome to apply by clicking here.
- Gov. Mike DeWine announced a number of entertainment facilities including zoos and movie theaters can begin reopening next week. Click here to see the list.
- You can find the schedule for the Dayton Public School District’s Summer Food Program here
- Omega Baptist Church is hosting “A Way Forward: Community Conversation” on June 3 at 7 p.m. You can watch the live stream on their website or on their Facebook page.
- On June 3, Mendelson’s will have its first online auction starting with merchandise from its upper floors. Click here for the details.
- Abolition Ohio Meet-Ups are monthly informal, guided discussion of issues related to human trafficking held on the fourth Wednesday of the month these are also offered on Zoom for free. Registration is required.
- The Steven Whalen Memorial wall was vandalized and repainted over the weekend, but Monday night the wall was vandalized again. Click here to make a donation toward repairs.
- To see Dayton Public Schools list of graduation dates and times click here.
- Click here to register for 4 Paws for Ability’s Virtual 5k Walk/Run.
- Click here to donate to Victoria Theatre and Dayton Live.
- For more information on the Great Ohio Toy Show click here.
- To register for Darke County’s YMCA Outside the Box camp, click here.
- The Montgomery County Veteran Service Commission is still helping veterans with assistance for the Memorial Day Tornado outbreak. Click here for more info.
- Find out how shopping will be different at the 2nd Street Market when it opens Saturday here
- See the list of CVS’ drive-through COVID-19 testing drop off sites here
- Find out what movies you could see at The Mall at Fairfield Commons free Cinema Under the Stars here
- To support parents during COVID-19, AAA has a free guide to help parents run practice driving sessions with their teens. The “Coaching Your New Driver – An In-Car Guide for Parents” offers behind-the-wheel lesson plans, including a variety of “DOs and DON’Ts” to make the learning experience as helpful as possible.
- The Mall at Fairfield Commons will be hosting free movie nights in its parking lot starting Thursday, May 28, and ending Sunday, June 7. Attendees should arrive around 8 p.m. Thursday through Sunday for 9 p.m. showing.
- Bethel High School will be broadcasting a prerecorded graduation today and hosting a district wide parade after. Click here for more details.
- You can support the Columbus Zoo by clicking here.
- The Chamber of Greater Springfield is launching a tool to support local businesses. Click here for more on SizeUp.
- The Clayton City Council made it easier for local businesses to operate while observing social distancing guidelines. Information about the permit application can be found here.
- University of Dayton media production students released their short-form documentary, “Dayton’s Darkest Summer: The Rise from Tragedy.” Click here to watch it.
- To see the full gallery of Buddy and Barley’s beer deliveries, click here.
- Find out how you can get extra money to spend at downtown Dayton businesses here
- To find a meat or produce community supported agriculture program around the Miami Valley you can click here and here.
- If you are in need of mental health support as COVID-19 continues to disrupt daily life, call the Miami Valley Warmline at 937-528-7777.
- University of Dayton students are premiering a short-form documentary called “Dayton’s Darkest Summer: The Rise from Tragedy.” The public is invited to join the premiere via Zoom.
- Cedar Point is asking communities to nominate an everyday hero for the chance to win the Ticket of a Lifetime – a ticket that affords the recipient lifetime admission to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark. Click here to submit a nomination.
- For more information on the Dayton Area COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma (CCP) Program click here.
- For a complete list of Miami Valley hospitals now requiring masks of all patients and visitors, click here.
- The Lincoln Statue is moving from Urbana to Dayton on Monday, May 18th. To see the statue’s route, click here.
- “Asylum” nightclub closed down 15 years ago held a virtual reunion show to raise money for Set the Banquet Table. Donations for SBT are still being accepted here.
- A Facebook group called “Dayton’s Own: The Class of 2020” is honoring graduates from the community. In the group, they’ve hosted contests to have lunches and gift baskets delivered to seniors. Click here to learn more.
- See what the State of Ohio says is required and what is recommended for restaurant customers and guests here
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories announced expanded hours for some of its patient service centers to accommodate the growing demand for both COVID-19 antibody testing and traditional lab testing. Learn more here
- The Human Race is presenting their Playreading Series as a virtual reading of a new play by Yellow Springs playwright Robb Willoughby called Look Into My Eyes. Click here for ticket information.
- The Ohio Department of Aging (ODA) is now offering free, daily check-in by phone services for older residents. Eligible Ohio residents can learn more and sign up here or by calling 1-833-ODA-CHAT.
- The Mall at Fairfield Commons is hosting an American Red Cross blood drive on May 27 from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. Interested donors should register here with Sponsor Code “FairfieldCommons” or call 1-800-RED-CROSS.
- Dayton Public Schools announced its plans for graduation. A car parade will be held at Welcome Stadium for each school. Click here to see dates and times for each school.
- Lift Your Leg to Raise Money has gone virtual and with it come changes. Click here to sign up and read more about event,
- The Montgomery County Law Enforcement Memorial Association has released a new video about its annual Memorial Ceremony, which had to be canceled due to the pandemic. Watch the video here.
- West Carrollton’s Claybourne Grille is raising money to feed the staff at Miami Valley Hospital. Make a donation by clicking here.
- A book titled “Even Superheroes Stay Home” tells the story of a superhero who does “superhero things” like helping around the house. Get a copy by clicking here.
- Find out how you can adopt a senior at Dayton Public Schools by clicking here.
- A jewelry store in Troy is selling bracelets to raise money for three organizations helping others during the pandemic. Click here to find out more.
- The Kiwanis Club of Beavercreek is hosting a fundraiser on Facebook. You can find the link here.
- The Montgomery County Veterans Service Commission is offering support for eligible veterans who may have lost their income due to the pandemic. Click here for the form and a list of the documents needed for submission or call 937-225-4801.
- The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is slowly reopening their doors. Click here to make a donation.
- To donate to Second Harvest Food Bank, click here.
- Click here to learn more about Wright State University’s Driveway 5k on May 2.
- Starting May 4, residents who use the drive-thru COVID-19 specimen collection site at UD Arena will have an affordable option to get antibody testing results through Moraine-based CompuNet Clinical Laboratories to determine if they had a past infection. Click here for the details.
- You can stream the U.S. Conference of Mayors discussion by clicking here.
- You can schedule an appointment for the COVID-19 antibody test by clicking here.
- Click here to participate in Dayton Children’s Day of Caring by sending someone an e-card.
- Click here to see the list of business the state says must remain closed, then click “Continued Closures.”
- Click here to visit the new Support Dayton website that offers a central location to find update information on Dayton businesses and donation opportunities.
- For more on what you need to know before giving blood, click here. If you want to schedule a time to give, you can head here.
- For more on how to help with the “Adopt a Senior” program, visit here.
- To see which day you should file unemployment claims on head here
- The newest Dayton Police recruit class gets sworn-in at 10 a.m. on April 24th. Watch here.
- Kroger Health, with support from Kettering Health Network, will establish drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites through the end of May. Find out more by clicking here.
- A Bellbrook Middle School student’s project has turned into a community effort of giving back during the coronavirus pandemic. For information on how you can donate, click here.
- The University of Dayton Student Crisis Fund has seen 300 student requests and more than $100,000 in donations since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here for the details on donating.
- Clark State is hosting a virtual information session for students interested in its nursing program on Thursday, April 23. Click here for the 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. session and click here for the 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- If you are in need of mental health support as COVID-19 continues to disrupt daily life, call the Miami Valley Warmline at 937-528-7777.
- The “All In Challenge” is spearheaded by the online sportswear retailer Fanatics, allowing people to bid on experiences with celebrities and professional athletes. Click here for the details.
- Volunteers are needed in Clark County as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt the lives of citizens and the community. Click here for more information.
- The Victory Project is delivering care packages containing canned goods, bread, and other food items, along with hygiene, cleaning supplies and a Kroger’s gift card to community children. Click here to make a donation.
- The Ohio Restaurant Association has created an employee relief fund to help some of the state’s 585,000 employees. Click here for more information.
- Find all you need to know about the Stay Away 10K virtual race here
- Learn more about the mass food distribution at the Nutter Center here
- Click here to read the White House Guidelines for Opening Up America Again.
- Kona Ice of Troy is now offering curbside service! Click here for the details.
- To learn more about the U.S. Army’s online applications and virtual interviews head here
- Crayons to Classrooms is in need of supplies to keep their shelves stocked for teachers and students during the COVID-19 pandemic. Items can be dropped off at Fairfield Commons Mall and the Dayton Mall. Click here for a list of needed items. Click here to shop from the organization’s Amazon wishlist.
- Tecumseh Local Schools is adjusting its grade policy to help students during the pandemic. Click here for more details.
- The IRS launched the Get My Payment tool which will allow taxpayers to track their stimulus payments.
- To donate to 18th Parallel Relief, which is delivering food and supplies to local senior citizens and people with compromised immune systems, contact the organization by clicking here.
- Crossroads Church will be hosting a drop-off food drive on April 18 at all of its locations. Click here to see a list of items being requested.
- The National Museum of the USAF is now offering virtual tours. Click here to explore the museum online.
- Click here to see Public Health – Dayton and Montgomery County and Greene County’s updated guidelines for vehicle parades.
- To book a Cameo with Greg Murray and see examples of his work, click here.
- Reports of child abuse are dropping amid Ohio’s stay at home order. If you need to report suspected abuse, click here for resources.
- Click here to listen to Quarantine Sessions “Beware Of Darkness” cover.
- Food trucks, with a special permit from the Ohio Department of Transportation, will now be allowed to operate at the state’s rest areas during the coronavirus pandemic. Click here to apply for a permit.
- The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) have created a new tool to allow non-filers to register for Economic Impact Payments for those who do not usually file a tax return.
- To learn about OneFifteen’s hotline and TeleHealth services go here
- Local residents who have recovered from COVID-19 now have a unique opportunity to contribute to efforts to defeat the virus through the Community Blood Center’s new COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Program. Find more information here.
- You can find the stimulus check calculator to see how much you qualify for here
- To learn more about Wounded Warrior Project’s commitment of $10 million to veterans go here
- The City of Dayton is accepting face mask donations by mail – find the address here
- Click here for food assistance resources available in Montgomery County.
- Cedarville University’s #CUGiveHope Day aims to raise scholarship and emergency funds for students and families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to make a donation.
- Click here for more details on Ohio’s new Office of Small Business Relief.
- Families with children 18 years old or younger can apply for special COVID-19 relief funds under the Prevention, Retention, and Contingency (PRC) program through Montgomery County Job & Family Services. Find out how to apply by clicking here.
- Volunteers in Brookville who are sewing masks need your help. The group is running low on fabric and are looking for donations. Click here to learn how you can donate.
- To participate in Springfield City Commission’s virtual meeting on Tuesday, April 7 at 10 a.m., visit its Facebook page to watch it live or call 1-929-205-6099 and us the PIN 687710730# to listen.
- To join the Trotwood City Council during its “Live Stream” meeting on Monday, April 6 at 6:30 p.m., click here.
- To see the COVID-19 checklist for cloth face coverings from the Ohio Department of Health click/tap here
- More than 430,000 Ohioans are out of work because of the pandemic. The state is helping tackle unemployment with a new job board. Click here for more.
- Restaurant employees can apply to get a check for $500 from the National Restaurant Association’s Educational Foundation Restaurant Employee Relief Fund. Click here for more information.
- The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium has been closed because of the virus and a fund has been created to support both the zoo animals and staff. If you’d like to donate, click here.
- For more resources on how to support your loved one who lives with autism, click here.
- Mendelsons is offering any items in their 600 square-foot warehouse to emergency responders in Ohio. If any first responder or person on the frontlines during the pandemic is interested, they ask you contact Dayton Police Department at 937-333-2380.
- The City of Beavercreek wants to know what you think should be done about the barn at Wartinger Park that was destroyed last May. Click here to take their survey.
- To vote for the best Earth photos in “Tournament Earth – Best of Earth Observatory”, click here.
- To schedule a virtual tour of Cedarville University, click here.
Dayton Children’s has developed a series of videos for families to help manage anxiety and stress resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. To view the videos, click here.
The Downtown Dayton Partnerships is hosting the First Friday: Virtual “Stay at Home” Edition. Click here for a list of participating restaurants attendees can order from. Click here for a list of local businesses attendees can buy merchandise or gift cards from.
Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County says they have received questions or complaints about roughly 250 businesses not following the state’s orders. Click here to see the order requiring these employers to submit documentation justifying their decisions.
Click here to make a donation to the Cincinnati Zoo’s Emergency Operating Fund.
One Tray is giving out 500,000 protective mask kits to hospitals and first responders in as a result of the personal protective equipment shortage. Click here for the order form and video tutorial.
Premier Health has started an initiative called Helping Hands to ensure safety and proper utilization of all donated resources. Click here for more information.
Teamwork Ohio Print Shop will donate $10 to the small business of your choice – CLICK HERE
To learn how you can request an absentee ballot, click here.
Click here for updated information on Dayton Public Schools’ food distribution plan.
Read DeWine’s full ‘stay at home’ order and find out if you’re considered an essential worker by clicking here.
For more information on Ohio child care restrictions amid the coronavirus pandemic, click here.
The Wright State University Foundation has established an emergency relief campaign to help students during the coronavirus pandemic. Click here to learn more.
Miami Valley Girl Scouts need to sell the rest of their cookies, so they’re asking local business for help. Business owners can get more info at gswo.org/businessbosses.
The Catholic Conference of Ohio has temporarily suspended all publicly celebrated Masses and liturgies through Easter. Click here to watch services online.
As school closures took effect Monday, West Carrollton schools started to implement their response plans.
For a list of schools offering meal programs during school closures related to COVID-19, click here.
Click here to find out how you can still watch the OHSAA tournaments.
Tap here to learn about screening procedures you need to know about if you’re going to he Dayton VA
Find the list of Montgomery County polling places that have moved here
Click here for more information on a program in Montgomery County that teaches the public how to keep a sleeping infant safe.
See Lauren Wood’s interview with a doctor about washing your hands and sorting out COVID-19 coronavirus facts vs. fiction here
The Ohio Department of Health has announced the opening of a call center to answer questions regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus. Click here for more information.
Find the list of libraries hosting after school snack times here
If you would like to donate cleaning items to victims of the Tennessee Tornadoes click here for a list of locations
An animal sanctuary in northeast Ohio needs help finding homes for potbelly pigs. If you’re interested in adopting one, click here.
Find out how you can donate to the Church of Christ Disaster Response Team’s efforts in Nashville by clicking here.
If you’d like to donate to a fundraiser for With God’s Grace’s no-cost grocery store, click here.
Threads of Miami Valley is revamping the way they serve the community. Learn more about them by clicking here.
You can make a donation to 4 Paws for Ability by clicking here.
The City of Dayton has worked for months to redesign the city’s flag, and now it’s down to the final three designs. Sound off on what the winning design should be by clicking here.
If you would like to get in contact with leasing officials for the Dayton Arcade, click here.
Learn how you can get free diapers if you quit smoking here.
Click here to find out how you can volunteer with St. Vincent de Paul’s Labre Street Outreach program.
Registered nurses in Darke County can apply for a financial award to support their continuing education by clicking here.
Gas pipeline upgrades are underway in Dayton. Vectren crews have started replacing gas mains and service lines as part of the company’s pipeline replacement program. Click here to see the affected streets.
An estimated 1.8 million Americans will be diagnosed with cancer this year, and for many, blood transfusions will be key in their fight towards recovery. Click here to find out how you can donate.
Find out how you can help the Humane Society of Greater Dayton address cat overpopulation here.
You can contribute to Salem Church’s student lunch debt fundraiser by clicking here.
Register for MJ’s on Jefferson’s Lip Sync battle by clicking here.
If you’d like to volunteer with the Red Cross, click here.
You can make a donation to The Springfield Foundation’s Community Food Crisis Action by clicking here.
To sign up to donate blood at the Community Blood Center, click here.
If you would like to donate to Play4K, click here.
You can donate to the With God’s Grace food pantry by clicking here.
To see all the vehicles who received a Top Safety Pick Award, click HERE.
For more information on naloxone training and other resources regarding addiction and treatment, click here.
Winter weather has cancelled multiple blood drives in the area, and donors are needed. Click here for a list of upcoming drives.
For more information on the West Carrollton Fire Levy, you can attend an informational session on Feb. 24 at 6:30 pm at West Carrollton Nazarene Church or March 3 at 7 pm at West Carrollton branch library.
If you’d like to share your opinions and concerns about the Ohio Department of Natural Resources’ 10-year update of the state’s Forest Action Plan, click here.
To learn more about mental health services in Montgomery County, click here.
For more information on becoming a substitute teacher, click here.
To send a letter to Ellen Goodwill, the 113-year-old woman in Michigan, you can send it to: Ellen Goodwill, Advantage Living Center, 675 Wagner Drive, Battle Creek, MI, 49037.
For more info on tax return preparation events between now and April 15, click here.
To donate to the GoFundMe page set up in memory of Latricia Bass-Jefferies, click here.
To sign up for the Miami County Sheriff’s Office citizen and teen police academies, click here.
Click here to find contact phone numbers for information about coronavirus
To find contact numbers for Speedway Customer Service click here
Find information on the OSU Wexner Medical Center’s new vaping hotline by clicking here.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Gem City Market or making a donation, click here.
A Washington Township woman has collected more than 100 suitcases and bags for children in foster care to give them something more permanent to transport their belongings. Click here to find out how you can help her cause.
Cincy Shirts and the Cincinnati Zoo are teaming up to raise money for the Australian bushfires relief effort. Click here to learn more.
There are several restricted parking areas surrounding Trent Arena for Flyin’ to the Hoop. Click here to see a full list.
If you would like to help a local organization providing aid to Puerto Rico’s earthquake recovery efforts, click here.
23 residential streets are involved in this year’s Street Improvement Program in Washington Township. See the full list by clicking here.
For more info on Five River MetroParks’ ‘Healing Nature’ initiative, click here.
To check out the entire Flyin’ to the Hoop schedule, click here.
For more info or to register to audition for singing the National Anthem at the Dayton Dragons game, click HERE.
To learn how you can volunteer to help with clean-up efforts in Troy click here.
If you would like to send a Valentine’s Day card to Maj. Bill White (Ret), send to: Operation Valentine, ATTN: Hold for Maj. Bill White, USMC (Ret.), The Oaks of Inglewood, 6725 Inglewood Ave., Stockton, CA 95207.
If you would like to obtain a NaloxBox for your business, click here.
Click here to find out how you can receive a free radon test kit.
For more information on the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, click here.
For more information on the Ohio EMA tornado safe room rebate program and to apply, click here.
Register for Tour De Donut by clicking here.
Find more information about the ODNR Division of Forestry by clicking here.
To view the GoFundMe page to help pay for the funeral expenses of the victims of the Christmas Day crash, click here.
For more on the Ohio EMA “Houses of Worship: Targeted Disruption” tabletop exercise toolkit, click here.
To learn how you can apply for Montgomery County’s Homestead Exemption program, click here.
People can donate to the Troy Foundation where they have a Miami Valley Vet Museum account. You can do that by sending a check to 216 W. Franklin St, Troy c/o Miami Valley Veteran’s Museum.
Find more information on Premier Health’s mobile mammography, click HERE.
For more information on “The Plan,” a comprehensive vision for the future of Miami Township, click here.
You can keep track of Santa this Christmas Eve by clicking here.
Find more information about the 2020 Dayton 60 Strong senior calendar by clicking here.
For a breakdown of how Ohio’s congressional delegation voted the day Pres. Trump was impeached by the House, click here.
See how local and state leaders are reacting to a House vote impeaching Donald Trump by clicking here.
To learn how you can make a bear for a child spending the holidays at Dayton Children’s Hospital, click here.
Click here to see job openings with the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
If you’re interested in applying for a job with the Dayton Police Department, click here.
Find out how to renew your dog’s license by clicking here.
To see how Miamisburg Police are using No Shave November to raise money for Detective Del Rio’s family, click here.
Tornado victims in Montgomery County may still be eligible for relief funds through the end of the year. Click here to learn more.
For more on the Slaven Toy Drive as seen on Five on 2, click HERE.
To find a theater showing National Lampoon’s “Christmas Vacation,” click HERE.
You can learn more about the city of Dayton’s tornado relief program by clicking here.
For more information on “The Senior Song Book” album, click here.
Click here to read the impeachment report released by the House Intelligence Committee.
You can find Montgomery County’s 2020 budget proposal by clicking here.
To donate to the Humane Society of Greater Dayton for Giving Tuesday, click here.
For more info on Ohio’s hunting and trapping regulations, click here.
To learn more about the Dayton Holiday Festival, Click Here.
Find a list of tips to stay safe while shopping this holiday season here
For a full guide to everything Grande Illumination and Dayton Children’s Parade, CLICK HERE.
Looking for your Black Friday Guide? Find it HERE
To find more information about rescanning your television click here
The Humane Society of Greater Dayton is raffling off a Subaru. To get your ticket, click here.
Read the federal indictment against three men charged in connection with Detective Jorge Del Rio’s death by clicking here.
A Springboro t-shirt company is printing shirts that will honor Detective Del Rio. Click here to find out how you can get one.
For how to donate to the American Red Cross Java for G.I.s. click here.
You can make a donation to the Jorge Del Rio Memorial Fund by clicking here.
To see a full list of events for Black Excellence Weekend, hosted by the Dayton Young Black Professionals, click here.
You can read the DEA’s drug testing report connected to a counterfeit pills warning by clicking here.
To see which vegetables are on the recall list for listeria click here
For an upcoming list of events for Medicare Check-up Day, click here.
Find out more about a new WSU scholarship available to Montgomery and Greene County high school students by clicking here.
You can sign up to help West Carrollton with their annual Rake Rally by calling 937-859-5182 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re looking for addiction treatment resources, you can find them on the government’s new website by clicking here.
To visit the new website launched by the mother of Kevin Brame to help solve his cold case, click here.
For more on package tracking apps, click here.
To learn more about the Do Something Campaign click here
Locations participating in National Drug Take Back Day can be found here.
To sign-up for a time for the blood drive at the Community Blood Center, CLICK HERE.
For more information on breast cancer detection and prevention from Miami Valley Hospital, click HERE.
If you would like to make a donation to the Logan Turner Scholarship fund, click here.
For more information on CapeIvy.com and to donate to their cause, click here.
You can read the Dayton Police Department’s social media policy by clicking here.
To check your polling location for November’s election day, click here.
Sign up to volunteer to help repair vandalized floats by going to the Downtown Dayton Partnership web page
For a list of upcoming Medicare Check-up events, click here.
Volunteers are needed to help repair floats from the annual Children’s Parade during the Dayton Holiday Festival that were vandalized. Click here to find out how you can help.
To learn how to donate to the Gem City Catfe’s fundraising effort, click here.
If you’re interested in joining the Dayton Dragons’ Green Team, click here.
Trotwood residents in need of assistance during their home rebuilding process following the tornado outbreak should email the city at email@example.com or call 211.
For more information on submitting a freeway message to ODOT, click HERE.
Find the list of Trick-or-Treat times in your city by clicking here
To celebrate 150 years of college football, Goodyear is working with Airbnb and offering one-night stays in the Goodyear blimp for $150 a night, plus taxes and fees. You can apply for a reservation starting October 15 by clicking here.
If you’d like to get involved with the search for Cheryl Coker on October 5, click here for more information.
A Miami Valley resident is using several donated billboards in order to find a kidney donor for her father. If you are potentially interested in being a donor or would like to learn more, click here.
For more information on RTA bus route adjustments, click HERE.
For more information on Miami Township Police’s new app, click HERE.
You can read the whistleblower complaint involving President Trump by clicking here.
Read the transcript of President Trump’s call with the Ukrainian president by clicking here.
To sign up to attend Beto O’Rourke’s meet and greet, click HERE.
Make a donation to the Churches of Christ Disaster Response Team by clicking here.
Find out more about EEE, one of the most dangerous mosquito-borne diseases in the United States, by clicking here.
Cars.com’s 2019 Car Seat Check Honor Roll can be found by clicking here.
You can find information on Suicide Awareness Month events by clicking here.
For more information on the Hispanic Heritage Festival, click here.
If you or someone you know may be in need of counseling or other mental health services, click here for Montgomery County resources or call 1-800-273-8255 to speak with the Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
You can take a look at every Ohio school’s report card by clicking here.
If you’d like to donate to Shoes 4 the Shoeless, click here.
A sixth grade football game over the weekend in Miamisburg came to a heartwarming end. Click here for the video.
Find out how you can observe Patriot Day with a list of local events and suggestions of observation by clicking here
For info on the ALS Association Central and Southern Ohio Chapter, click here.
For the new Miami Valley Tornado Recovery Information website, click here.
To donate to 18th Parallel Relief to help people in the Bahamas affected by Hurricane Dorian, click here.
Churches of Christ disaster response teams are headed to the areas that will be most impacted by Hurricane Dorian. If you’d like to make a donation to their cause, click here.
97 dogs are taking refuge from Hurricane Dorian in a woman’s home in the Bahamas. You can make a donation toward pet care expenses by clicking here.
For more information on the redesign process of the City of Dayton’s flag, click here.
You can donate to the families of the children killed in the deadly stolen cruiser crash by clicking here.
If you are a Greene County resident and wish to participate in their tobacco survey, click here.
Northridge teachers are asking the community to send in letters of encouragement as students return to school. Those can be sent to 2008 Timber Lane in Dayton, OH 45414.
To find out how to get tickets for Sunday’s pop-up event in the Oregon District, click here.
You can donate to help Miamisburg-native Abbey Alexander fly back to the U.S. so she can receive medical treatment after she was injured in an explosion in Cambodia last week by clicking here.
Crate and Barrel has recalled one of their baby push walkers. For more information, click here.
You can make a donation toward a mural planned in the Oregon District to honor the victims of the mass shooting by clicking here.
If you would like to apply for the Dayton Tech Guild Early Risers Academy, click here.
To donate money toward a charity bike ride that will benefit the children of Lois Oglesby, click here.
Beavercreek’s School Board is spending the next month deciding between two new construction plans. For more information, click here.
If you would like to donate to Miami Valley Community Action Partnership’s fundraiser for the family of Lois Oglesby, click here.
Find out how you can apply for Property Tax Relief from the Montgomery County Auditor’s Office by clicking here.
To schedule an appointment with the Heartbeat Room, click here.
For more information on Oktoberfest and to sign up to volunteer, click here.
To see a list of what is and isn’t allowed through airport security, click here.
To see upcoming dates for tax relief help sessions at Dayton Metro Library branches, click here
To learn more about disaster loans for some agriculture businesses click here
For a list of community resources that may help you during the healing process following the Oregon District shooting, click here.
If you would like to order a “Dayton Strong” Handy Hat, click here.
Find out if you may be eligible for the Crime Victim Compensation program through the Attorney General’s Office by clicking here.
To donate to the Dayton Oregon District Tragedy Fund click here
If you would like to make a donation to the Humane Society of Greater Dayton that will go toward caring for 20 abandoned cats at the facility, click here.
For more information on the Police & Youth Together program, click here.
If you want to call the FEMA Disaster Fraud line, the number is 1-866-223-0814
Click here to see the calendar of events for tornado relief
If you’d like to donate to the family of the Clark County toddler who died in Panama City Beach, click here.
To learn more about Pet Wants, whose Dayton store was recently purchased by SICSA, click here.
If you received a last chance notice about renewing your voter information, click here.
For more information on Red Cross emergency preparedness kits, click here.
You can see a list of mobile clinic stops intended to help residents complete their FEMA application by clicking here.
To find more information on how you can apply for tornado relief from the Dayton Realtors Foundation, click here.
Find out how to take advantage of Ohio sales tax holiday for back to school season here
Check out this handy reference to find all the information you need for heading back to school
Montgomery County Solid Waste District recently updated its hours after adjusting them for a large influx of tornado debris. Click here to see their updated hours of operation.
Click here to find out if you were impacted by the Equifax data breach and how to file a claim.
To learn more about URS’ Rubber Duck Regatta kick-off, click here.
To help the non-profit Gene’s Wish with a storage facility, call Stephanie Adams at 937-727-3202 or Tommy Potts 937-397-9167.
Find out how you can donate to the 27th annual School Supplies for Kids program by clicking here.
Read more about Gwendolyn Carroll’s story by clicking here.
To learn more about the HomeOwnership of Greater Dayton grants click here
Find more information on the Clark County Fair by clicking here
To learn how to participate in the Dragons 5K click here
For a list of cooling centers by county click here
Find a list of hummus styles and brands that have been recalled for risk of listeria by clicking here.
A list of cooling shelters in Clark County can be found by clicking here.
For more information on 100+ Women Who Care, click HERE.
Find more information on Miami Valley Community Action Partnership’s Summer Crisis Program by clicking here.
If you’re interested in adopting one of the puppies found on the side of the road in New Carlisle, click here.
You can learn more about a school supply drive for tornado victims by clicking here.
To find the Ohio Attorney General’s new consumer protection tool, click here.
For a list of events at the Premier Health Summer Health Series, click here.
For a list of tornado debris items that Harrison Township street crews will continue picking up, click here.
You can find information on Walk.Bike.Ohio by clicking here.
For more information on a new Wagtown dog trail coming to Dayton, click here.
Additional information on summer boating apps can be found here.
For more on the buns recall, click here.
To learn how you can enroll in the “My Life, My Quit” program aimed at helping teens stop using nicotine, e-cigarettes, and other tobacco products, click here.
You can find the schedule for the Logan County Fair by clicking here.
To see some important information if you’re trying to get federal assistance to help recover from the Memorial Day tornado outbreak click here
To learn more about United Rehabilitation Services and its drum circle, click here.
To see grilling safety tips, click here.
To see the items being collected by Crayons to Classrooms to help students impacted by tornadoes click here
Find more information about Clothes That Work’s efforts to dress tornado victims by clicking here.
To participate in Xenia Community Schools’ survey about possible building options for their middle and high school, click here.
If you are a small business impacted by the tornadoes looking to get help from Sh’ron Henderson and The Rich Way’s shoe drive, you can call or text 937-802-3300.
Click here to see if you qualify for reimbursement or to have permit fees waived by the city of Dayton for tornado recovery.
Find out how you can apply to become a bus driver for Dayton Public Schools by clicking here.
Looking for a list of events this July 4th Holiday? Click Here
To see the plans for MetroParks Park Sites, click here.
Contact info for the Greene County Sheriff’s Office can be found here.
To find out what route changes will be in place during the Lights in Flight fireworks event on July 3, click here.
Engage Our City Church is looking for 100 families to help with tornado recovery. To be considered sign up here
Find out how to apply for assistance from the Small Business Administration by clicking here.
You can apply for a position at the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office by clicking here.
To learn how you can apply for FEMA assistance after the tornado outbreak click here
Learn more about the Bengals training camp at Welcome Stadium here
To see what’s new at this year’s Dayton Air Show click here
If you’d like to purchase tickets to the 2019 Dayton Air Show, click here.
To find locations for the summer meals program, click here.
To find updates on Aullwood Audobon’s prairie meeting, click here.
To donate to the Dayton Foodbank, click here. Your contribution will be matched though the end of the month.
To support the Gateway Cathedral’s tornado relief efforts, click here.
If you own or work for a housing complex in Trotwood and would like to notify city officials of available space for tornado victims, click here.
For more information about Perry Township’s Relief Center for tornado victims, click here.
To learn how you can take part in Generation Dayton Day, click here.
You can find a list of Mercy Health-Springfield’s Mobile Mammography dates by clicking here.
Find out how you can get your child into Kings Island for free this spring by clicking here.
To learn how you can fill out a survey about the City of Dayton, click here.
If you are a veteran who would like to take advantage of Aspen Dental’s Healthy Mouth Movement, click here.
For more information about a job fair that will be offered to employees affected by the closure of Brookville’s Payless distribution center, click here.
To see the full list of national and Ohio schools ranked in the 2019 U.S. News and World Report, click here.
If you need more information about available resources or access to a suicide prevention hotline, click here.
For more information on the Oregon District’s Wiener Dog Races on Derby Day, click here.
Learn how you can volunteer for this year’s Air Force Marathon by clicking here.
Find out how you can nominate a veteran to be honored at a Dayton Dragons by clicking here.
To see a list of sites participating in Dayton’s Drug Take Back Day, click here.
For more information on Infant Safe Sleep programs, click here.
Find out how you can have free smoke detectors installed in your home by clicking here.
You can watch the live camera set up in downtown Bellbrook by clicking here.
Learn more about Planet Fitness’s new challenge to help teens stay in shape this summer by clicking here.
If you are considering registering your home security camera system with Clayton Police, click here.
To find out how you can get tickets for the NFL Draft party at Triangle Park, click here.
For a list of local law enforcement agencies eligible for body armor grants, click here.
See the new video, sketch and audio released by the Indiana State Police here
To see the report from the Air Force Secretary that shows how they plan to develop and employ new technology for the next decade here
Read the redacted Mueller Report here
See ways you can curb robocalls by clicking here
To find a collection site near you for DEA Drug Take Back Day, click here.
Find out how you can report a crime to the Greene County Sheriff’s Office tip line by clicking here.
If you would like to sign up for the Dye Hard 5K, click here.
To learn more about the Raider Food Pantry at Wright State, click here.
Find out how to register for Xenia PD’s free seminar on firearm and self-defense laws by clicking here.
For last minute tax information click here
For more information about the Premier Health Mobile Mammography Coach click here
To find a list of selling Handy Hats created by a UD student, click here.
For more information on April 13’s Adopt-A-Park cleanup event, click here.
To learn more about a deadly, drug-resistant fungus spreading around, click here.
For more information about The Foodbank, click here.
To see how apps can help you with your spring cleaning chores click here
If you would like to volunteer with the Red Cross to help install free smoke alarms, click here.
To learn more about Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, click here.
For more information on the planned April 6 search for Cheryl Coker click here
To get involved with Dayton’s city-wide cleanup efforts, click here.
Find out how you can sponsor a Safety Pack for Northwestern Elementary School by clicking here.
To register to help install smoke detectors, or to sign up to receive one click here
If you would like to participate in West Carrollton’s resident survey, click here.
For more information on how to donate to the #RachelStrong campaign, go here.
To donate to SICSA’s Clean Cuddle Campaign, click here.
To find tickets for the Dayton Dragons 20th Season Celebration Game, click here.
You can find ticket information for UD’s Celebration of the Arts by clicking here.
Find out more about the ResultsOHIO initiative announced by Treasurer Robert Sprague by clicking here.
You can see a list of roads involved in the City of Dayton’s 2019 Street Resurfacing Program by clicking here.
Learn more about how students can compete to create Ohio’s new ‘I Voted’ sticker by clicking here.
To donate to victims of the Nebraska flooding, click here.
Find out how to reach the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by clicking here.
To support United Rehabilitation Services outside of the March 27th “Day of Giving,“ click here.
If you have questions or concerns about the Good Samaritan demolition process, click here.
Learn how you can help the Washington Township Police Department raise enough money to launch a new K-9 initiative by clicking here.
To help fund a new mobile food truck for With God’s Grace, click here.
You can learn more about signing up for lifeguard training in Washinton Township by clicking here.
Find ticket information for The Big Hoopla by clicking here.
To see a list of the Honda vehicles recalled over airbag concerns, click here.
To start a garden or buy something off Katie’s Krop’s wish list, click here.
You can donate to those affected by Alabama’s devastating tornadoes by clicking here.
If you would like to read Montgomery County’s 2019 Drinking Water Quality Report, click here.
To find the details about the Fletcher UMC ‘Hope Closet’ prom shop, click here.
You can find a list of fish fries to check out during the Lenten season by clicking here.
To see a list of events in the Miami Valley on International Women’s Day, click here.
To find out how you can have new, state-of-the-art smoke alarms installed in your home for free by the Red Cross, click here.
If you’d like to see downtown Troy’s new parking diagram, click here.
See a list of roads involved in Washington Township’s Street Improvement Program by clicking here.
For more information on prizes offered during this year’s Air Force Marathon, click here.
To learn more about the recall issued for certain birth control packets, click here.
If you need to contact a credit reporting agency to freeze your credit score in case of a scam, click here to find the necessary information.
For more information on Springfield’s 2019 Neighborhood Street Program, click here.
To see the full performance of Mechanicsburg High School wrestler’s performance of the National Anthem, click here.
To find out how to reach the YWCA hotline, click here.
Read the story about concealed handgun licenses issued in 2018 by clicking here
You can find applications for summer job openings in West Carrollton by clicking here.
For resources about mental health and talking to your child about online safety, click here.
For more information on SICSA’s Trap-Neuter-Return program, click here.
To read the full results of the Justice Committee’s final report on the Montgomery County Jail, click here.
You can find more information on the Riverside Police Department’s new Virtual Block Watch program here.
Find out how you can protect yourself from email theft by clicking here
If you come across bad gasoline in Montgomery County, report it here.
Learn about volunteer opportunities and ways to support the Muscular Dystrophy Association here.
To read the full report detailing why Gov. DeWine is in favor of the gas tax increase, click here.
See an interactive map showing all streets in Dayton where Vectren gas pipeline upgrades will take place in 2019 by clicking here.
You can donate to the University of Dayton RE-volv chapter’s efforts to increase East End Community Services’ solar array by clicking here.
For more information on tax services offered by Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, click here.
Learn more about Miami County Public Health’s Kids for Cribs program by clicking here.
If you live in Dayton you can check your address here to see if the boil advisory applies to you
To see maps and locations of water distrubution click here
Find out how to keep yourself safe during a boil advisory by clicking here.
Learn more about the City of Vandalia’s Hyper-Reach program by clicking here.
Buy your tickets for the Dayton Dragons 20th Season Celebration Game here.
Find out what to do if you believe you are the victim of a romance scam by clicking here.
You can find more information about Dayton’s first Cupid’s Undie Run by clicking here.
Are you looking for the recipe to the Stress Busting Shake? Click here
Find out how you can send Valentine’s Day cards to patients at Dayton Children’s Hospital by clicking here.
To report a pothole or other damage on an ODOT maintained roadway, click here.
You can find details about a public forum for North Main Street improvements here.
Learn more about Dayton Delivers, the city of Dayton’s customer service program, here.
Read more about the terms of Wright State’s new faculty union agreement by clicking here.
You can read the story about cases of Hepatitis A on the rise here
To read the Animal Resource Center’s latest progress report, click here.
Find out what supplies you should put inside your Emergency Preparedness Kit by clicking here.
To report a pothole or damage on the road to ODOT click here.
Learn more about job opportunities for high school students at Premier Health by clicking here.
For more information on Premier Health’s mobile mammography schedule, click here.
Find more information about a recall from Fisher-Price on Power Wheels Barbie Dream Campers by clicking here.
To learn more about the new Operation Home Shield program offered by the Centerville Police Department, click here.
If you would like to help with a Maine sixth-grade class project to ‘Erase the Holocaust,’ click here.
Find out how to get in contact with Montgomery County Job and Family Services by clicking here.
For more information on Mercy Health’s mobile mammography schedule, click here.
For a list of drop off locations for the Dayton winter clothes drive, click here.
Learn how you can register for the Dragons 5K on July 20, click here.
To learn more about Miami Valley Housing Opportunities, click here.
You can find a list of Dayton-area businesses accepting winter coat donations by clicking here.
Find out what items St. Vincent de Paul is in urgent need of by clicking here.
For a list of changes to filing taxes in Ohio this year click here.
To see a list of warming centers open across the Miami Valley, click here.
Find the 24/7 Alzheimer’s Association help line number by clicking here.
Learn more about the Give Kids A Smile event by clicking here.
You can find more information about Dayton’s first Cupid’s Undie Run by clicking here.
To find out how you can make a donation to the Senior Resource Connection’s Meals on Wheels program click here
Tickets for Dayton Contemporary Dance Company’s 2019 International Blacks in Dance conference can be purchased here.
To register for SICSA’s Animal Adventure Camp, click here.
Find out more information about a recall of Gold Medal flour by clicking here.
Read the vicious dog bill introduced by State Rep. Niraj Antani (R-Miamisburg) here
If you run into issues with storm drainage and catch basins, find the emergency number for the Dayton Water Department by clicking here.
To see a map of current outages reported to DP&L, click here.
Learn how you can prepare for power outages when winter weather hits by clicking here.
Miami Valley homeowners can request a free or reduced-cost radon test kit by clicking here.
To learn more about the Flyin‘ to the Hoop schedule, click here.
Donations can be made to Interfaith Hospitality Network of Springfield by clicking here.
If you would like to donate to the Dayton Foodbank, click here.
To report a suspected water main break in Springfield, call the number in this story.
If you would like to read Senator Portman’s bill designed to end government shutdowns, click here.
Learn more about a special loan offer for furloughed government employees in the Miami Valley by clicking here.
For sledding safety tips from Dayton Children’s Hospital, click here.
To watch Governor DeWine’s full inauguration, click here.
Learn more about how you can audition to be a national anthem performer for the 2019 Dayton Dragons season by clicking here.
To read the full progress report released by the Animal Resource Center, click here.
If you would like to donate to the Darke County Fair’s fundraising efforts, find the appropriate contact information by clicking here.
For a list of IRS-approved sites where you can get help with your taxes, click here.
Read the official Unfair Labor Practice charge filed by the AAUP-WSU against Wright State University by clicking here.
To read the full Ohio report on lead found in school drinking water, click here.
For more information about The Montgomery County Solid Waste District’s 2019 Recycling Incentive Grant for District Members, click here.
Starting Jan. 9, you can see potential proposals for the future of the old Good Samaritan site by clicking here.
To learn more about the Epinephrine Accessibility Act click here
Read AAUP-WSU’s full strike notice and see President Schrader’s statement by clicking here.
Learn about funeral services for the Miamsburg teen killed in a shooting here
Read the proposal that the Wright State Board of Trustees says is their “last, best offer“ amid contract negotiations with the AAUP-WSU by clicking here.
See a list of Ford vehicles recalled for faulty inflators by clicking here.
To find out more about the Community Blood Center and make an appointment to give blood, click here.
Find out how you can nominate an educator for Five Rivers MetroParks‘ OUTstanding Teacher Award by clicking here.
Learn more about Gov.-elect Mike DeWine’s Cabinet nominees by clicking here.
To read the letter Senator Brown sent to President Trump urging him to undo a pay freeze for civilian federal employees, click here.
Find out how you can take advantage of Montgomery County’s ArriveSafe program by clicking here.
Find out more about Dayton Metro Library’s “Quit Smoking in the New Year“ meeting by clicking here.
For more information on Kroger’s shrimp recall, click here.
Learn how to detect counterfeit money by clicking here.
To see which peanut butters are being recalled click here
Find out more about Sniffles the noseless dog here
To learn how to donate to those displaced from the Koneta Hotel fire, click here.
Learn how you can donate to St. Vincent de Paul by clicking here.
We want to see your home all lit up for Christmas! Send us your photos here
If you haven’t mailed your packages yet the clock is ticking. Check deadlines here
You can learn more about the ongoing Step Up to Quality rating and improvement system for child care centers by clicking here.
Find out more about pension changes coming for first responders by clicking here.
To vote on what you think the Columbus Zoo’s new baby elephant should be named, click here.
See what HHS Secretary Alex Azar had to say about the Healthcare Marketplace and find a link to enroll here
You can read the full letter Senators Rob Portman and Sherrod Brown sent to GM’s CEO by clicking here.
Would you like to score a free I Love Dayton tee? Find out how here
To see details of a levy/bond issue proposal from the Oakwood Board of Education, click here.
Report a scam to your state charity regulator by clicking here.
To report a scam with the Federal Trade Commission, click here.
If you would like to mail a birthday card to a 96-year-old veteran in California, click here.
Find out what dog food brands have been recalled for excessive vitamin D by clicking here.
To see local drop off locations for Toys For Tots, click here.
If you would like to learn more about World AIDS Day and community HIV screening events, click here.
To learn how you can donate flowers in memory of George H.W. Bush and sign a registry book that will be sent to his family, click here.
If you missed WDTN’s telethon Sunday to benefit URS, you can still donate by clicking here.
If you would like to donate to the Blankie Buddies fundraiser that will go toward helping children at Dayton Children’s Hospital, click here.
To see a list of unique places to check out Christmas lights this season, click here.
Find out more about the ice rink at RiverScape MetroPark by clicking here.
For more information on Dayton Ballet’s performance of ‘The Nutcracker,’ click here.
To see a list of events for the launch party and grand opening of the PNC Arts Annex in Dayton, click here.
Learn how you can apply to fill the vacant Huber Heights City Council Ward 2 seat by clicking here.
To support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, click here.
For more information on how to vote foe Clifton Mill in USA Today’s “Best Holiday Lights“ contest, go here.
Find out important information regarding the 46th annual Grande Illumination and Dayton Children’s Parade by clicking here.
To learn more about a free ride service offered this weekend by the Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office, click here.
Need some extra cash for the holidays? See a list of seasonal jobs that are available with UPS by clicking here.
To learn more about a Thanksgiving meal hosted by Sinclair for police officers on duty, click here.
For more information about Oakwood schools upcoming renovation plans, click here.
If you would like to learn more about Creek Safe, Inc., a non-profit that wants to provide barricade door locks for all doors at Beavercreek elementary schools, click here.
Are you looking for who is open and who is not on Thanksgiving? Click here
To see ticket information for Carillon Park’s ‘Ringing in the Holidays’ event, click here.
For more on counterfeit money confiscated by Sidney and Piqua police, as well as a list of affected serial numbers, click here.
West Carrollton and Kettering are helping residents with storm debris cleanup. Find out how here
If you would like to voice your opinion about Vectren’s proposed rate increase, click here.
Learn more about DP&L’s Utility Scam Awareness Day campaign by clicking here.
To learn more about a change in Miami Township’s Sport Equipment Nuisance Resolution, click here.
Find out which toys made the naughty list this year by clicking here
Learn more about classes offered at the Dayton VA Medical Center Wednesday to help veterans enroll for healthcare by clicking here.
Find out how you can help support the Dayton area Red Cross ahead of their mission to deliver supplies to victims of the California wildfires by clicking here.
Want to become an organ donor? Click here to learn more.
For more information about items for sale that are crafted from the Shawshank Oak Tree, click here.
You can learn more about Montgomery County’s Veteran ID card program by clicking here.
To see the list of restaurants honoring Veterans with free meals click here
If you are ever unsure if a recall notice is fact or fiction, you can find a free Recall Look-up Tool by clicking here.
To learn more about the Dayton Holiday Festival and the Grande Illumination click here
S & D Smith Dairy has recalled some of their chocolate milk products sold at select Eaton and Sidney locations. To learn more, click here.
Developers for the Fire Blocks District are looking to hire skilled tradesman. For more information, click here.
To learn how you can apply for food assistance through the Salvation Army, click here.
For the specific changes being made to certain RTA routes, click here
To learn more about the National Veterans Memorial and Museum, click here.
If you would like to petition for a new medical condition to be approved for medical marijuana, click here.
To learn more about the Walk for Change and intergenerational justice, click here.
You can learn more about TIFF, a website that links people’s contact information with their driver’s license by clicking here.
You can learn more about new Ohio traffic laws that are now in effect by clicking here.
To see a list of dates you can catch Mercy Health’s Mobile Mammography van, click here.
For ticket information for the National Veterans Memorial and Museum in Columbus, click here.
Learn where you can take your unwanted prescriptions drugs during Kettering’s National Drug Take Back by clicking here.
To find out how you can vote for Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Jamie Jarosik to help her win Dancing with the Kettering Stars, and raise money for charity, click here.
To find out where you can take your unwanted prescription drugs on National Prescription Drug Take Back Day in Dayton, click here.
If you would like to donate money to the family of 2-year-old Brody Allen, a Cincinnati boy who recently celebrated an early Christmas before he died of brain cancer, click here.
For more information about the Greene County Veterans Resource Fair, click here.
To see a list of 2018′s average ACT scores by state, click here.
Find out how you can become a driver for the Vandalia Van Tran program by clicking here.
For more information on 2019’s Flyin‘ to the Hoop schedule and ticket information, click here.
Find out how to schedule an appointment for an oil change with Ponitz career center students to help raise money in support of breast cancer awareness by clicking here.
Learn how you can get an oil change from DPS students to benefit breast cancer research by clicking here.
You can cast your vote for your favorite Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominee by clicking here.
Find more information about the Warrior Run in Cincinnati by clicking here.
Take a look at this photo. Police in Springfield are asking for help finding a missing woman.
To see the photo of the man Springfield Police are trying to identify click here
You can learn about Bellbrook’s annual Drive-Thru Child Passenger Safety Seat Inspection by clicking here.
If you still need to register to vote, update your address, or need information on absentee voting, click here.
For more information about the CARE House Hoedown on October 19, click here.
You can get a closer look at the vision for the former Montgomery County Fairgrounds here.
If you would like to support the Family Violence Prevention Center of Greene County, click here.
To learn more about Miami Valley Crime Stoppers, click here.
For more information about flu shots being offered by Wright State, click here.
You can find out how to listen the ‘Warrior Path’ podcast from Huber Heights City Schools here.
Learn more about how you can get a flu shot from Miami County Public Health by clicking here.
More Ohio hunting information can be found here.
For more information on Ohio EPA’s Encouraging Environmental Excellence (E3) Program, click here.
To learn more about a recall issued for nearly 133 thousand pounds of ground beef, click here.
For a list of upcoming Q&A sessions regarding the Beavercreek City Schools levy, click here.
If you would like to learn more or donate to the community gardens coming to Springfield, click here.
Find out how you can help contribute to “The Xenia Boys” cause by clicking here.
To help support the family of Jayren Graham, who was murdered in the parking lot of Double Tree Suites on September 13, click here.
If you would like to check out the “Cincy Strong” t-shirts, click here.
To see the school report card grades from the Miami Valley click here
Find out how to donate to Kevin’s IV Pole by clicking here.
To see the full list of toys being considered for the 2018 National Toy Hall of Fame, click here.
If you’d like to financially support the Dayton Red Cross or become a volunteer, learn more by clicking here
See how you can donate to the Dayton Foodbank by clicking here.
To find out how you can help with next year’s first responder appreciation event on September 11, get in contact with Fox Motors Incorporated.
Find 24-hour Suicide Prevention/Mental Health & Addiction Crisis Service resources by visiting ADAMHS’ website.
To find a map of drop-off locations for the 35th Annual Coats for Kids campaign click here
Looking for information about the dedication and musical tribute for the ‘Land of Funk?’ Click here.
To learn more about the recall impacting the Toyota Prius click here
To learn more about the Honey Smacks recall click here
To see the list of Panera Bread locations participating in helping to send kids to camp read here
To watch John Seibel’s full interview with Congressman Jim Jordan head here
You can find links and read the story about development plans for the former Good Sam hospital site here
Find out more about the 15th annual Rubber Duck Regatta by clicking here.
To learn more about the Boonshoft Museum Educator Open House, click here.
To learn more about the fundraiser for an Oregon District employee’s mother on August 30, click here.
Are you interested in donating, volunteering or adopting from SICSA? Click here.
For more information about Dayton’s Tour de Gem Cycling Classic, click here.
To follow along with the Walk of America journey and support its mission, click here.
Read Senator John McCain’s final letter to Americans here
To learn about volunteer opportunities at donate to Hurricane Lane relief at the Dayton Area Red Cross, click here.
For a look at the Tour De Donut route maps, click here.
Read the full report on the Ohio State University Investigation into Urban Meyer here
To nominate your tree for the Dayton Holiday Festival, click here.
You can learn more about the SICSA Pet Wellness Clinic for Low Income Families here
To learn more about how you can support the Air Force Marathon, click here.
You can help Crayons for Classrooms win a $25,000 grant by clicking here.
For a list of upcoming Coffee for Veterans dates, click here.
To submit your ideas for what should be next at the site of the former Good Samaritan Hospital, click here.
If you would like to register or learn more information about the Buckeye Donut Dash, click here.
For more information on the BrickUniverse LEGO Convention and to purchase tickets, click here.
To learn how you can get involved with the Dayton Foodbank, click here.
Learn more about how you can volunteer with the Homefull renovation project by clicking here.
West Nile virus was found again in Clark County. Get tips on what you can do here
You can find the story about a rabid bat found in Clark County here
To check out the Ohio Checkbook web site click here
If you would like to help the Humane Society of Greater Dayton by being a temporary foster parent to newborn kittens, visit their website or call (937) 262- 5937.
Households that still need to make an appointment for Summer Crisis Relief can do so by clicking here before August 31.
You can find the detour map for the McEwen Road bridge project here
To find out what to see and do at the Darke County Fair click here
If you received a phone call from someone claiming to be from the IRS saying you owe taxes, when you know you do not, go to this website to report the call. It may be part of a scam.
For more information on how to apply for SNAP or to see if you are eligible, click here.
Are you interested in attending the 2018 Dayton Germanfest Picnic? Find the details here.
Greenville urban park online fundraiser. Interested in donating? Click here
Salar Restaurant and Lounge is hiring new employees before they re-open in September. Fill out an application here.
Find out what to expect at Levitt Pavilion in downtown Dayton by clicking here.
Find out what there is to see and do at the Miami County Fair by clicking here.
To see when your school district heads back to the classroom for the 2018-19 school year, click here
To see a map and a list of AAA school supply drop-off locations click here
For a list of communities hosting National Night Out events, click here.
For a list of locations participating in the H2O for Heros event, click here.
To find the number to call if you have information on the WPAFB incident head here
To see the full interview with Courtney Smith, head to the Stadium website
Find out how you can have fire alarms installed for free by clicking here.
For a list of salads and wraps recalled nationwide by the US Department of Agriculture, click here.
Clear The Shelters is coming! You can find more information here
Are you headed to the Preble County Fair? Find all you need to know here
To learn more about a new organic sports drink geared toward young athletes, click here.
If you want to see the schedule of Dayton city leaders’ tour stops on National Night Out it’s here
Find out what you need to know about Ohio’s Tax-Free Weekend by clicking here.
If you would like to submit a comment on the incoming roundabout at the intersection of Mad River Road and West Alex-Bell Road, find the comment forms here.
For more information on how you can receive an Amazon gift card by donating blood before August 30, click here.
To watch the full address Vice President Mike Pence gave when he stopped in Ohio to campaign for Troy Balderson, click here.
Find out how to contribute to the With God’s Grace school supply drive or receive school supplies here.
To learn more about the Green County Fair and see a list of events, click here.
For more information on JoyRide and how you can donate, click here.
Would you like to see what’s planned for this year’s Celtic Fest? Check out schedules, maps and more HERE.
If you’d like to learn more about how you can volunteer with the Salvation Army, click here.
If you’d like to follow along with the Fuller Center Bike Adventure group or learn more about the Clark County Fuller Center, click here.
To learn more about the Goldfish recall click here
To see when your school district heads back to the classroom for the 2018-19 school year, click here
If you want to see what is happening when at the Ohio State Fair look here
To see where some back to school deals can be had read this
Check for pantry Ritz cracker products that are being recalled. You can find a list of what to look for here
Read more about efforts to clean up the Great Miami River here
Are you headed to the Clark County Fair? Find information about what to do and see here
Could you benefit from time management apps? Find that story here
Moraine hosting volunteer clean-up of Taylor Park. Find out how you can volunteer to help out
The URS Rubber Duck Regatta is coming! Get information and adopt your duck here
For information on how to keep your kids safe from online predators, click here.
To find information about the Dragons 5K or register online click here
To donate to the fundraising campaign for Niguel Hamilton click here.
Want to find out what’s happening at the Montgomery County Fair? Head here
To see how Build-a-Bear is attempting to bounce back from “Pay Your Age Day” chaos, click here.
To see the list of Emmy nominations click here
Read the story about the coupon Kroger says is fake here.
If you would like to volunteer to help check river quality go here.
If you would like to see a list of July 4 fireworks and festivities head here
For more information about the Shawnee Park Playground project, click here.
If you’re looking for RTA route information for July 4 head here
To see which RTA routes are affected by Dayton VA construction go here
Read the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation violation notice in the Oakwood incident by clicking here
Check out the bike helmet ratings released by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety by clicking here
To learn more about the frequency change for WBDT-TV Dayton’s CW Channel 26 click here.
You can find tips to help keep your pets safe in the heat here
Are you looking for some last-minute bargains from Toys R us or Babies R Us? Click here
Watch the dash camera footage released by Kettering Police by clicking here.
Check out the 10 Top Summer Safety Traps list put out by World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. by clicking here
If you want to see what is up for auction from the recently closed Applebee’s click here
For schedules and locations of YMCA swimming lessons in Greater Dayton, click here.
To find out when and where you can meet some of the members of the Blue Angels team, click here
If you would like to donate to the GoFundMe Campaign for the blankets for the detained children in Texas, click here | If you would like to donate through the Dayton Foundation, click here
To place a bid for the Jurassic Dorito chip, click here
For tickets and more information about the 2018 Vectren Dayton Air Show, click here
The State Ombudsman’s Office number is toll-free at 1-800-282-1206
The toll-free help line to Adult Protective Services Program is 1-855-644-6277 (1-855-OHIO-APS)
For more information about how to protect yourself from online scams, click here
To find the schedule of events for the Miamisburg Bicentennial, click here
To nominate your zip code for Domino’s pothole fix project click here
Read the full Inspector General’s findings on James Comey by clicking here
To find out which Chipotle locations are hosting the Humane Society of Greater Dayton’s fundraising event, click here
To submit your idea for the Ohio Department of Transportation safety message boards, click here
To check your voter registration, click here.
For more information about the Community Blood Center and how you can donate blood, click here
For more information about super heroes visiting the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis this summer, click here
To find the list of sites where you can find free food for children in Clark County, click here
To learn how to support music education in Dayton Public Schools and find a drop-off location for your musical instrument, click here.
To find out where you can donate blood around the Miami Valley, click here
For more information about Land of Illusion Aqua Center’s attractions and tickets, click here
For more information about the recycling event in Montgomery County on June 7 to June 9, click here
The Flyboy BBQ food truck will be at the Mall at Fairfield Commons on June 14 and 21, July 7 and September 13 and 27
To read more about how Miami Valley students learn STEM skills at Camp Invention, click here
You can learn more about Camp Invention and find a camp near you here.
To read more about the Peace Camp in Springfield, click here
For more information about crashes in failing to yield cases, click here
For more information about the National Weather Service’s damage online tools, click here
For more information about the Troy Strawberry Festival, click here
If you would like to donate to the Liam Strong fundraiser for Hyperbaric treatments, click here
To learn how to buy a t-shirt to support the Noblesville community click here
To read more about the construction in Centerville, click here
Are you looking for those nifty bumper stickers to remind people to leave room for cyclists? You can find those bumpers stickers by clicking here.
To see a list of Memorial Day events around the Miami Valley, click here
To read the story about five additional red light cameras in Dayton, click here
For contact information about suicide prevention, click here
If you’re interested in adopting from National Great Pyrenees Rescue, you can start the process by going to their website.
You can also see a list of all their adoptable dogs nationwide here.
Money is being raised to help the father and ex-husband of the women killed in Springfield Tuesday night. If you would like to help click here
Click here if you would like to donate to Eva’s kidney medical expenses.
To see where your city ranks on the fit list, click here
Click here if you would like to donate to Genae Taste’s GoFundMe page.
To learn how to protect your information after the Chili’s data breach click here
For more information about the B-17 Memphis Belle Exhibit, click here
For more information about Epi-Pens, you can call 1-800-796-9526
For more information about the Centerville native who is speaking at the National Afro-American Museum and Cultural Center May 12, click here
If you paid money to Discovery Tours and would like to file a complaint with the Attorney General’s Office click here
To see the videos from the cell phone store break-ins, click here
To see the home sales apps rising in popularity story, click here
To read the story about Dayton-area high schools ranked on U.S. News Best Ohio High Schools, click here
For a more information about Precinct Election officials, click here
For the link to sign up for the Precision Medicine Initiative, click here
To find out how you can be an organ donor, click here
For information about the Cosmetology and Barber Board Announcements, click here
To schedule an appointment for free dental care for a veteran on June 9 you can call 1-844-277-3646.
To follow developments in the case of Chelsey Coe click here
To learn more about Sound the Alarm, click here
To donate to the Access Center for Independent Living, click here
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available 24/7 and the number is 1-800-273-8255
For more information about the air quality in our state, click here
To see the list of events at the Boonshoft Museum, click here
For more information on the Community Cat Program, call the Humane Society of Greater Dayton at 937-268-7387.
For a link to donate money to the Dayton Foodbank, click here
For a link to donate money to With God’s Grace food pantry, click here
To visit the League of Women voters election website, click here
If you’d like to donate to the Alabama boy helping homeless people click here
To donate money to the GoFundMe for Brantley Taber, click here
To find out where the construction zones are this season, click here
To read the story about the Ohio redistricting plan, click here
To find the form from the Ohio Department of Taxation for your property, click here
To see the Dayton Dragons televised schedule, click here
To read this story: Dayton-based non-profit helping prevent firefighter occupational cancer, click here | To learn more about Carney Strong, sign up your fire department for consideration or donate, click here
You can find statements from some local schools on Tuesday’s demonstrations against gun violence here
To see the rankings of health in Ohio or any US county, click here
For information about the RTA bus route changes during the Main Street Bridge construction, click here.
To purchase animal art from the Cincinnati Zoo or for more information, click here
For volunteer opportunities with the Red Cross and ways to help with the Indiana flooding, click here
To give or donate a toy to Dayton Children’s Hospital, click here
To read more about the Five Rivers Health Centers focus group, click here
If you would like to make a donation to Brigid’s Path, click here
For more information about the Rape Aggression Defense System classes offered by the Kettering Police Department, click here
For information about creating a Code RED account for the city of Huber Heights, click here
For more information about the mobile mammograms, click here
If you would like to donate to the Northeast Churches Food Pantry’s GoFundMe page, click here
Today is National Pancake Day! Click here to see how you can get a free short stack of pancakes
Check out our latest I Love Dayton feature, and while you’re there, fill out the form and tell us what you love about Dayton.
Click here to find information and the application for the Beavercreek Fourth of July parade
To see Catherine Ross’ story about the Kettering fitness class helping Parkinson’s patients cope with disease, click here
For information about the Dayton Auto Show, click here
Read the story Montgomery Co. Sheriff’s Office provides vacation house checks from information about the free service | Click here to view the online Vacation House Check form | Click here for questions about this service
Click here to sign up for the Furry Skurry 5K & Furry Fest
For information about how to contact the IRS, click here
For more information about the Funk Music Hall of Fame grand opening, read the story here
To find the latest RTA service and fare changes, click here
To read about the heart health talks at Mercy Health, click here
To learn more about the Montgomery County Auditor, click here
To learn about the dangers of lead poisoning, click here
To find out how you can give blood and help out the communities in the Miami Valley, click here
For more information about the Dayton Children’s Hospital job fair, click here
For information and the link to the lottery drawing for Gov. John Kasich’s State of the State Address, click here
To find out where the highest accident rates are in Centerville, click here
For information about the Kettering road closure, click here
To look up job openings at the Greater Dayton RTA, click here
For more information about the trafficking outreach program, click here
For information about the Chipolte fundraiser for the Humane Society of Greater Dayton, click here
To find out more about Bowling for Babies, click here
Concerned about coyotes? Read more tips about what to do if you spot one in your neighborhood here.
To read the story about the Military Veteran Resource Center and registration information, click here
To see the gigabyte saving apps for phones, click here
To see the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. celebrations at the Dayton Metro Library branches, click here
To donate to Brigid’s Path, click here
To find tickets or more information about the AMSOIL Arenacross Professionals, click here
To sign up to visit the Gem City Catfe, click here.
If you want to sign up for the 22nd annual Air Force Marathon, or learn more about the races, click here
To donate to Brigid’s Path, click here
Read the full story about URS celebrates a founding client’s birthday here | If you would like to donate money to the United Rehabilitation Services, click here
If you would like to donate money to 4 Paws for ability, click here
If you want to donate supplies to the Deployment Kit Drive, find more information here
Are you looking for the story about Santa Apps? Here it is
For more information about cops shopping with kids in Eaton, click here
For more information about the new Montgomery County fairgrounds renovations, click here
For information about the Christmas in the Park and Horse Parade, click here
For more information about the mixed drink apps, you can read the story and find the links to the apps here
For more information about how to donate to the Christmas Toy Cottage, click here.
Are you looking for the map of traffic cameras in Trotwood? Here it is
If you’re looking for information about the opioid addiction center in Huber Heights go here.
For senior driving tips, click here.
Are you wondering when your favorite store will be open? Find out here
Find out how you can get a discounted pet adoption at ARC’s Send Them Home Saturday event.
For a list of toy safety tips, click here.
Read the full story about how a program is helping businesses in the Miami Valley take action against workplace substance abuse | Click here for the application for the program.
To donate to Brigid’s Path, click here.
Read the full story about the Dayton homeless shelter seeing an increase in the number of clients | To see a donation wishlist, click here
Artemis Center | If you’re a victim of domestic violence call the Artemis Center at 937-461-5091 | Find out more here
See the map of Food For Friends drop-off locations here