Brooke Moore joined the 2 NEWS team in August 2010 as an Associate Producer for 2 NEWS TODAY. Prior to working at WDTN, she spent six months as a reporter intern.
Brooke earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications with a specialization track in Broadcasting.
When she's not at work, Brooke enjoys going to Cincinnati Reds games and holding out hope for the Cincinnati Bengals, performing onstage for kids at her church, and always looking for the perfect picture of her English bulldog "Butch."
- Birthday: August 28
- Hometown: Dayton, OH
- Top Five Interests: Reading and drinking coffee, singing- I love karaoke, shopping, attempting to cook and try new local restaurants, going to the movies, and jogging/hiking- especially at Sugarcreek trails
- Favorite music: Activity dependent. Driving, it's country or pop. Working out, it's upbeat/hip-hop.
- Favorite movie: I'll limit myself to three: "Mystic River", "Beauty and the Beast", "Hairspray."
- Favorite show: The Office, American Idol, and Law and Order SVU.
- Favorite Books: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (the entire series), The Hunger Games series, The Help.
- Hero: My parents. They are my biggest support system.
- One person I'd like to have dinner with: If there are no restrictions, my grandpa. I'd love to hang out with him one more time and eat Hoagie's Pizza or El Greco's.