WASHINGTON TWP, Ohio (WDTN) - A new Submarine House opened its new Washington Township location Monday morning.
The new restaurant is in the 500 block of Miamisburg Centerville Road replacing the location on the same street.
Upgrades include a full bar and grill with seating for 160 people and a patio.
The owner Jeremy McDaniel tells 2 NEWS that, "We're excited because the word has been out. We've had a couple of soft opening and there are some people coming in saying the word on the street is they're happy we're coming."
Trump lauds firing of ex-top FBI...
Amber Alert canceled after 4-year-old...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Amber Alert canceled after 4-year-old Sandusky boy found safe, mother arrested
- Fallen bridge: 'Stress test' preceded collapse that killed 6
- US military helicopter crashes in western Iraq
- Ohio man ends eating at Chipotle streak after 500 days