DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) - A space heater is being blamed for a house fire in Dayton Wednesday evening.
Firefighters responded to 19 North Magee Street at 8:00 pm.
They arrived to find a bedroom fire that spread.
Investigators say two adults and a teenaged girl were home at the time.
They think a space heater in the girl's room started the fire. The girl tried to extinguish it, but it spread too quickly.
A firefighter suffered an ankle injury battling the blaze and a woman was removed to the hospital after suffering an anxiety attack.
Damage is estimated at $20,000.
Trotwood-Madison school officials prepare for snow with their football team headed to Massillon for the state championship game.
Nine people are recovering after a collision sends a van careening into an apartment.
2 News was first to tell you about this crash that happened around nine last night along a busy stretch of State Route 42.
Clayton police are investigating a possible OVI crash.
Firefighters evacuated the Northmont High School auditorium Wednesday night after smoke filled the auditorium.
A Winter Storm Watch will take effect late Thursday night through late Friday night for most of the area.