DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) - Firefighters battled flames in a Dayton apartment building Monday morning.
The fire was in a three-story, nine unit building in the 100 block of Yale Avenue.
Everyone inside the building was evacuated safely.
Investigators said they have not located the man who lived in the unit where the fire started. They said he was out of the building when firefighter arrived and is wanted for questioning.
Extra engines were called to assist in bringing the fire under control.
Firefighters evacuated the Northmont High School auditorium Wednesday night after smoke filled the auditorium.
A Winter Storm Watch will take effect late Thursday night through late Friday night for most of the area.
Six people were taken to the hospital Wednesday evening following a rollover crash in Huber Heights.
ASHTABULA, Ohio (AP) — A county judge's wife of 45 years has been charged with poisoning him with antifreeze.
Public health workers in Montgomery County will no longer be able to smoke on the job.