The remains were found inside the foreclosed Dayton residence of former funeral home director Sherrie McLin, Sept. 18, 2012.
The coroner's officer says 22 remains have been released to relatives.
Nine other families told the coroner to make final arrangements for the deceased.
Next of kin for 15 more victims still cannot be found.
- Charles J. Carruhters - March 17, 2001
- Carrie Childs - October 8, 1993
- David D. Crawford - October 2, 1999
- Diane Hamilton - May 7, 1997
- Jasmine Rene Henry - May 28, 1997
- James Hurt - October 28, 1997
- Marjorie Ingram - January 9, 1995
- Arthur Johnson - May 14, 1993
- John Martin - September 17, 1994
- Juanita L. Pearson - February 2, 1994
- Henry Poole - January 7, 1994
- Charles Reno - 2008
- Tonya Ann Smith - June 24, 2008
- Ruth Angela White-Coleman Dec. 5, 2003
- Cora Williams - February 28, 1994
If you have any next of kin information, contact the Montgomery County Coroners Office at 225-4156.
Forget the slippery roads and inches of snow on the ground, it's the perfect time to propose marriage. At least that is how Levi Minor felt Friday night.
Snowfall reports vary across the Miami Valley as the storm continues to produce heavy snow, making it hard for drivers to see in some cases.
The National Weather Service canceled the Winter Storm Warning and Winter Weather Advisory just after 9:30 pm.
Sinclair Community College is closing all campus locations for the day due to the inclement weather.