The remains were found inside the foreclosed Dayton residence of former funeral home director Sherrie McLin, Sept. 18, 2012.
The coroner's officer says 22 remains have been released to relatives.
Nine other families told the coroner to make final arrangements for the deceased.
Next of kin for 15 more victims still cannot be found.
- Charles J. Carruhters - March 17, 2001
- Carrie Childs - October 8, 1993
- David D. Crawford - October 2, 1999
- Diane Hamilton - May 7, 1997
- Jasmine Rene Henry - May 28, 1997
- James Hurt - October 28, 1997
- Marjorie Ingram - January 9, 1995
- Arthur Johnson - May 14, 1993
- John Martin - September 17, 1994
- Juanita L. Pearson - February 2, 1994
- Henry Poole - January 7, 1994
- Charles Reno - 2008
- Tonya Ann Smith - June 24, 2008
- Ruth Angela White-Coleman Dec. 5, 2003
- Cora Williams - February 28, 1994
If you have any next of kin information, contact the Montgomery County Coroners Office at 225-4156.
“A blast of frigid Arctic air will deliver snow overnight and make your morning commute slick,” Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Brian Davis says.
When police arrived in the 1300 block of Camphill Way they found a man in his early 20s dead in front of an apartment building.
2 NEWS Crash Report - Where the accidents are around the region.
A 29-year-old Farmersville man is dead after he was attacked Friday at the downtown RTA bus hub.
Fifty names were read as families mourned their loved ones who were victims of violence.