DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) -- Whether you’re getting a refund or not you have a reason to celebrate the end of tax season with these freebies and deals.
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: The day after Tax Day is the chain's Free Pizookie Day. Get a free Pizookie with a minimum $9.95 food purchase Wednesday.
- Hardee's - Free sausage biscuit, no purchase necessary, 7-10 am. The key phrase: "made from scratch."
- Chuck E. Cheese's: For every large pizza purchased, guests will get one large cheese pizza free. Offer valid from April 17 – 19, 2018.
- P.F. Chang's: 15% off takeout via code TAXDAY. “You win some, you lose some, but you can always get dim sum.”
- Office Depot & Office Max: Five free pounds of document shredding. Offer valid through April 28, 2018.
- Applebee’s started tax season off by offering $1 margaritas throughout the month of April.
- Bruegger's Bagels: Get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40 from April 11-17.
- Firehouse Subs: You can get a free medium sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub, chips and drink at participating locations April 17 through April 19.
- Great American Cookie: Get a free Cookies and Cream cookie for stopping in April 17.
- Sonic: Get a cheeseburger for half price.
- Outback Steakhouse: The chain is offering free Bloomin' Onions on Tuesday, April 17.
- Planet Fitness: The popular gym is partnering with HydroMassage to give away a free massage through April 21.
Last year we also saw deals at McDonald's, White Castle, Chuck E. Cheese's, Arby's and even World of Beer, so check with these local establishments to see if they're offering some relief to the end of tax season.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- CDC expands E. Coli warning to all romaine lettuce
- Burden of proof, drawing lines over self-defense
- North Korea says it will suspend nuclear and missile testing
- 2018 Go Red for Women Luncheon
A man and woman were found shot inside a vehicle outside of the club.Read More »
After some early morning frost, today will turn into a nice day across the Miami Valley. Expect some high clouds to roll into the area by this afternoon. The northern Miami Valley will see more clouds, while further south, we will see more sunshine. Remember sunscreen if you will be outside today for any length of time. Also, allergy sufferers, tree pollens are running high. Particularly ash, elm and oak trees. Mold spores are low, while grass and weed spores are absent.Read More »
Students from across the nation, Canada and the Netherlands have traveled to the Miami Valley for Winter Guard International's annual Percussion and Winds Championships.Read More »