DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) - Secretary of State Jon Husted selected one local business in the Miami Valley to be featured in February's Ohio Business Profile Program.
A representative from the Husted's Office visited Twist Cupcakery and presented the business with a certificate as the highlighted business for the month.
The Secretary of State declared February as "Minority-Owned Business" Month in order to highlight businesses across the state.
You can find Twist Cupcakery on 25 South Saint Clair Street in Dayton.
For more information about this business, you can visit their website here.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for all the latest news, weather and sports. Follow @WDTN
2 cars, 3 bodies removed from...
Trump lauds firing of ex-top FBI...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Trump lauds firing of ex-top FBI official as ‘great day'
- Amber Alert canceled after 4-year-old Sandusky boy found safe, mother arrested
- Fallen bridge: 'Stress test' preceded collapse that killed 6
- US military helicopter crashes in western Iraq
Witnesses on scene describe the crowd as "rowdy". People are standing on the roofs of porches, throwing objects, and broken bottles are lining the streets.Read More »
The OVI task force will have extra patrols out for the rest of the St. Patrick's Day weekend.Read More »