KSL - (KSL) A Coldstone Creamery employee fat-shamed by a customer both inside her Layton, Utah ice cream shop and in an online Yelp review is receiving an outpouring of positive support.
Justine Elwood says the support has been overwhelming.
The review in question, posted last week on Yelp, started off complimenting the business and its product, before going off on Elwood about her weight.
"Unfortunately, I have had a specifically unsatisfying experience the last few times we have come into the store," the reviewer wrote in a two-star review. "One of the female employees Jessie? Jennifer? J something, is disgustingly obese, and each time we come in, although she does her job, and is very polite, instantly makes my appetite disappear. I understand the need to hire bias free, but when someones [sic] looks interfere with my experience at an establishment [sic] I can't help but complain. As a mother I don't like my children thinking they will look that way by eating too much ice cream.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2gVThEM
2 cars, 3 bodies removed from...
Trump lauds firing of ex-top FBI...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Trump lauds firing of ex-top FBI official as ‘great day'
- Amber Alert canceled after 4-year-old Sandusky boy found safe, mother arrested
- Fallen bridge: 'Stress test' preceded collapse that killed 6
- US military helicopter crashes in western Iraq
The OVI task force will have extra patrols out for the rest of the St. Patrick's Day weekend.Read More »